Recaro seats for my 2013 GT

blacksonic

Reaction score
Last week I was with my buddy who has a 2013 GT500 with Recaro seats and they felt so comfortable and kept me in place even sharp turns that I wanted to get a pair of them for my GT. It seems impossible to find any for sale...where can I find ones for sale?
I only find these seats in salvage cars on auctions like this one https://www.copart.com/lot/41513122/salvage-2013-ford-mustang-boss-302-tx-austin
What is the realistic price for these salvages? I would only need the seats and the differential if its still functioning.

RoushStage2

Reaction score
You are going to have to do some serious searching and you have started at the most likely spot to find a set. The Boss seats will be cloth, the GT500 will be leather. There are also some that came in the 2013/2014 GT models that should be a direct bolt in for your 2013 GT in both cloth and leather, your pick. Just keep hitting the salvage yards and ebay. Use Google and you might get lucky there as well, but it will not likely be a single search and done. Good luck!

XJCasper

forum member
Reaction score
You are going to have to do some serious searching and you have started at the most likely spot to find a set. The Boss seats will be cloth, the GT500 will be leather. There are also some that came in the 2013/2014 GT models that should be a direct bolt in for your 2013 GT in both cloth and leather, your pick. Just keep hitting the salvage yards and ebay. Use Google and you might get lucky there as well, but it will not likely be a single search and done. Good luck!
Yup like he said. In mybopinion your looking for a holy grail at a cheaper price. I had thought the same thing in the past. Read how to convert sensors over. Reality led me to the aftermarket.

Since it's out of budget? I occasionally will glance online for used parts.

Good luck with tour search.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back