recommend me wheels

Kaldar142

Reaction score
i was about to buy some Roush RR03 18x10 track pak wheels but they are on back order for another 4-6 weeks.

i can't wait that long as i was trying too get my car on the road course.

i've been looking at Steeda ultra lite wheels but i dunno if thats what i want yet.

CCWs/Fikse are an option but they are just a tad bit out of my price range, so i'd rather not.

any recommendations?

18x9.5 or wider is what i'm looking for, no staggered setups either as i want to run atleast 275s all around.

Last edited:

killrb

forum member
Reaction score
I think the Steeda wheels are about the best wheel out there for the money. You have to like the styles they offer, but weight and fit can't be beat on the Steeda wheels.

Just my two cents....
Brandon

Kaldar142

Reaction score
just found these;

21 lbs

18x9.5

Enkei RP03

enkei_rp03_sbc_ci3_l.jpg

but i'm still looking, they have a very similiar design to the roush wheels

Kaldar142

Reaction score
me too, i bet its impossible to find them on a mustang...(a plus to me... since no one else will have them :)) but they look EXTREMELY similiar to the Roush RR03 style, especially the second one.

Reaction score
i was about to buy some Roush RR03 18x10 track pak wheels but they are on back order for another 4-6 weeks.

i can't wait that long as i was trying too get my car on the road course.

i've been looking at Steeda ultra lite wheels but i dunno if thats what i want yet.

CCWs/Fikse are an option but they are just a tad bit out of my price range, so i'd rather not.

any recommendations?

18x9.5 or wider is what i'm looking for, no staggered setups either as i want to run atleast 275s all around.

Where did you get your trak paks? How much? I can't find them for less than 470 a piece. I love those rims, but the price vs weight doesn't add up. (still want them though,lol)

Reaction score
yeah, i love the 5 spoke design on these cars

You're probably into the tuner wheels since you got an STI aswell. axis makes a decent looking 5 spoke wheel for our cars. I just love the mesh design on the s197, as you can see thats what i have, LOL.

Kaldar142

Reaction score
yep, you got me lol

all these bullitts, fr500s, shelby and foose wheels do nothing for me :(

i love me some lightweight JDM wheels, haha :)

i like mesh wheels too, any recommendations for meshies?

Reaction score
yep, you got me lol

all these bullitts, fr500s, shelby and foose wheels do nothing for me :(

i love me some lightweight JDM wheels, haha :)

i like mesh wheels too, any recommendations for meshies?

Well, i found out after i got mine that there isnt really any mesh wheel out there for the s197 that will take gt500 brakes.

But konig came out with these: If i had it to do over again i woudl probably get these...

2.jpg

I thought long and hard on these too:

lightningblk.md.jpg

BUt what sold me on mine was i saw a vette around town that had my same wheels but in chrome. Looked pretty good and got those. I never buy anything until seeing it in person so i got my ruff racing r281's. Thought they were a decent quality wheel too because i see a lot of GTO guys running Ruff Racing around town and havent heard anything bad abouti them too.

Here is a quick pic of my car with Ruff Racing r281...

TheCS1.jpg

Not a lot of people like them because i guess they aint used to them. But i kind of like them... ONly down side to them i can't fit gt500 brembos on there. :( :( :( :(

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back