RET Dyno Day 4/10/10

SonicGT

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
I copied/pasted this from another site. Mods if this is a problem delete it since I am not sure.

We will be hosting a dyno day on Apr. 10 starting at 9am and will be going until we finish. There will be a sign up sheet when you arrive, so its first come first serve. Usually on our dyno days we have about 30-40 cars. We will dyno any vehicle on the dyno day. Long as it is not all wheel drive.
Racers Edge Tuning:
8107 Phlox St. Downey Ca. 90241
*$40 3 pulls no a/f
*$45 3 pulls with a/f
*Dynojet 224x
We have two in ground Dynojets at the shop, but more then likely will just have one running for the dyno day.

For those that have not heard we recently moved into a bigger shop. The new shop is just under 5k sq ft., we have 5 lifts, 2 in ground Dynojets, a DTS engine dyno, 24hr. video surveillance, and several other new tools. We will be working on Mustangs/Lightning as usual, tuning with SCT, Big Stuff 3, and FAST. We are expanding and will be doing carb. tuning, along with GM tuning with HP Tuner. We will be offering a car freight company that will be able to pick your car up in another state, bring it here for installation/tuning, and delivered to your door. If you are interested in having your car brought here feel free to email me at [email protected] Here are a few pictures of the shop.

shop-2.jpg

NewPictures027.jpg

NewPictures028.jpg

NewPictures029.jpg

NewPictures026.jpg

NewPictures030.jpg

Back