Roush 18 x 10 Chrome Rims - OFF MARKET now

Hotshot

forum member
Reaction score
how much for the tires and rims, and how much life left in the tread would you say?

I just got rid of my chrome bullitts and need something for the next summer

iRoush

Roush God
Reaction score
I've seen these in person, hell, I helped clean them before, these are in perfect condition. If I had money, these would be sitting on a Vista Blue Roush right now. lol.

tylerxfire

forum member
Reaction score
i have been thinking about selling my 18x10 chrome roush wheels with basically new bg goodrich 275's all the way around but dont know what they go for..gotta research...

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i have been thinking about selling my 18x10 chrome roush wheels with basically new bg goodrich 275's all the way around but dont know what they go for..gotta research...

I suggest you be sure of what you have in regard to the rims. I have the forged ones and I have learned the cast ones are different and lots heavier and their offset is different too. When you list them be sure to state which ones you have and the price in the add.

i wish you well.

gig

frontend man

Reaction score
how much for the tires and rims, and how much life left in the tread would you say?

I just got rid of my chrome bullitts and need something for the next summer
I might have a set of 18x10 with 4k on them . i just got them but my wife doesen't like them. $900 if she tells me to sell them.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back