roush value ?

grywll42

forum member
Reaction score
Getting ready to sell my 09 roush mustang, I'm trying to find the value of it so I know what to ask for it. Edmunds,kbb, etc is no use as they don't have a category for roush. In short it's black on black, stage 1,20-in roush wheels, cloth int,34k miles,2nd owner,a couple bolt-ons, a couple door dings, but in very good condition other than that. any ideas or sites to go to ? thanks in advance

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Watch ebay and see what similar are going for.

cam101

forum member
Reaction score
I would find a Roush Dealer and ask them what they value it at? When I had my 427R dealer told me anywhere from 20000-24000.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Getting ready to sell my 09 roush mustang, I'm trying to find the value of it so I know what to ask for it. Edmunds,kbb, etc is no use as they don't have a category for roush. In short it's black on black, stage 1,20-in roush wheels, cloth int,34k miles,2nd owner,a couple bolt-ons, a couple door dings, but in very good condition other than that. any ideas or sites to go to ? thanks in advance

Try fnsweet.com It's full of Roush fanatics. AFAIK there is no premium for a Roush unless you find the right buyer.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back