S197GT's "Lindsay" got a new tattoo (full process))

dougie b

Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for all the compliments, I would be happy to help those of you interested in getting some work done, but mind you I will need time to juggle school and work so the turnaround time is not the fastest.

Nick sent out his cover and I received it on the 21st, and I shipped it out this past morning, however I was barraged with tests and projects with school so the time was extended a bit. I made sure to add some "extra" into his design so that time was less of a factor, however I expect turnaround times to speed up with newer equipment.

Please send me a PM if you're interested in any type of work. COLOR IS POSSIBLE, but like tattoos, more expensive.

Finally, seeing that I'm new to the business and hope to grow, I tell everyone that I can work to fit YOUR budget. I feel that there's no need to break the bank as we do for other mods in the industry, why not get something purely custom to you and your vehicle, while saving some coin in the process?

Obviously prices will range depending on level of detail/materials/size of the piece, but I am willing to help everyone out. Each customer will get my personal cell # in order to contact me during the process as S197GT was able to. Hope this answers all the questions! Feel free to PM me anytime
-Doug

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful work. Im considering this... I think it would look great under the hood of the 500

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
great artwork. you truly have a talent there my friend.

While its just my own opinion, im not a fan of this on a car. but dont let my opinion deter you, you really do have a lot of skill there bud :thumb2:

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
That is badass!! I don't know if I would put it on the car or hang it in the living room over the fireplace haha. My wife would kill me but it would look better then the flower shit we have now lol.

Keep posting your projects, I love seeing what people can do and it amazes me every time. Nice work and I wish you the best in the future, you definitely have talent.

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
That is badass!! I don't know if I would put it on the car or hang it in the living room over the fireplace haha. My wife would kill me but it would look better then the flower shit we have now lol.

:roflmao:

dougie b

Reaction score
Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back