Attachments

• spaceship edit.jpg
    spaceship edit.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 10

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Where are the damn "Like" buttons!!!!????

Patrick, thanks for the info on the PA controller. I have been hearing this rumor foreverrrrr.... Hopefully it is about to come to fruition. That will make a lot of people happy.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
^ Word on the street is the challenger was powered by MMR.
This post needs more attention.

joker-clap-o.gif

PLee

forum member
Reaction score
Where are the damn "Like" buttons!!!!????

Patrick, thanks for the info on the PA controller. I have been hearing this rumor foreverrrrr.... Hopefully it is about to come to fruition. That will make a lot of people happy.

Glad to share! Their running/driving test car (2005 Mustang) w/ the 6R80 & controller is supposed to be making a visit here to Ford/Dearborn within the next few weeks; I'm hoping to see it as well.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome. That beats doing an 11+ ECU swap, like some people have been doing recently. The guy who built my engine, is in the process of a 6R80 swap in a Turbo 2V GT (2001) - using a 2011 ECU.

claudermilk

Reaction score
I'm not into drag racing, but get the significance of the accomplishment. It also strikes me that some of the discussion is regarding being "stuck" in mid-9-second 1/4 mile passes on street-legal cars, and the hassle of running a 1000hp street legal (?) engine. It wasn't all that long ago that these were wild pipe dreams. Boy are we ever spoiled these days. ;)

908ssp

forum member
Reaction score
I saw Mr. Watson Jr. drive that 9.13 second Mustang home. Not load it on a trailer.

Back