Saleen Gauge Pod (no gauges)

BACNBLAK

Old and Wise(guy)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I won a Saleen gauge pod on ebay for $50. No gauges, just the pod which I've always liked. I'm going to put in Autometer Sport-Comp water temp and oil pressure or an air/fuel ratio gauge which will match my pillar mounted boost and fuel pressure.

Attachments

• Saleen_pod.jpg
    Saleen_pod.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 54

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to get one of those without the Saleen gauges for 2 years. :furious: What size gauges does take, 2 1/16?

Last edited:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am kind of waiting to see what the SOS dash pods look like. I may end up getting pillar pods and their dash pods.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am kind of waiting to see what the SOS dash pods look like. I may end up getting pillar pods and their dash pods.

pics of it at modular.....

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes I saw it, I just want to know what the actual base is going to look like and if it will blend better with the dash.

GI Joe

Reaction score
I won a Saleen gauge pod on ebay for $50. No gauges, just the pod which I've always liked. I'm going to put in Autometer Sport-Comp water temp and oil pressure or an air/fuel ratio gauge which will match my pillar mounted boost and fuel pressure.
I also have the 2 gauges to go in that if anyone is looking for them....for CHEAP...boost and air inlet temps with the harness new in the box...just pm me

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Kind of funny because they are from Apex Motorsports in the Bay Area. I called them and wanted to buy them directly from them but they said I would have to go through Ebay. :thud:

Booya

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
my bad graypny, i forgot to include the link for ya :hammer:, without it my posts looks like i just wanted to copy was bacnblak orginally said.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

I've been looking for a set up like that.....

can you do me a solid? set them atop the dash above the factory guage cluster and let me know how they sit... I want a HUD location for mine, not off center.... if you could even get a pic I'd luv ya for it!!!

tom281

Warp Rider
Reaction score
Hum...... that's nice, looks killer. Never really a fan before but that does look good. Been thinking about an a/f gauge and water temp- this might do the trick.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back