San Diego Window Tinter???

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I'm looking for recommendations for a good window tint place in San Diego. The company that did my Mustang in 2005 did a great job (no peeling or bubbling after 4 years), but they moved and I don't remember their name.

I would prefer someone in the inland north county area, but I'm willing to drive farther for a good job.

Let me know if you've used someone and you're happy with their work.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
The place I got mine done at I would never send anyone there. They had to redo the rear window and put the wrong tint on, so had them do it again and they pulled the tint so hard it left white marks in it, they also left a small bug. Piss poor work over all.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
The place I got mine done at I would never send anyone there. They had to redo the rear window and put the wrong tint on, so had them do it again and they pulled the tint so hard it left white marks in it, they also left a small bug. Piss poor work over all.
Ed, who was it? ... just so I know to avoid them.

check out the site www.socalstangs.com Their are a few guys who do tinting over their for pretty cheap.
I'll check it out, thanks. But to clarify, I want a good tint job... and I'm willing to pay a little more for quality.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back