Score!!!!!!!!!!

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
yep same dimensions as stock, drops right in. I even got mine to fit with the stock fan shroud and 3 inch inlet pipe for the procharger.

Here in El Paso running distilled water and a bottle of water wetter the highest temps Ive seen is 210 in the 100+ heat here. It usually stays in the 195-200 range

Memphis 05

forum member
Reaction score
You got any pics if the spacing in between the fan and pro charger intake tube.... Are u having any problems with the tubes touching while driving??? I have the same setup and this kinda concerns me with the space....

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Seriously dude? You got an AU as your avatar and you don't know what WDE means? I hope you were kidding.

WDE = War Damn Eagle!

Never saw it abbreviated that way. Must be the "new" thing to do because when I talk about MY Auburn Tigers...I say...

WARRR DAMMNN EAGLEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tre06GTP1SC

South Texas Death Ride
Reaction score
You got any pics if the spacing in between the fan and pro charger intake tube.... Are u having any problems with the tubes touching while driving??? I have the same setup and this kinda concerns me with the space....

No pics. But I had to notch the shroud just a bit to help with the 3 inch piping. No problems with any hoses rubbing.

when I talk about MY Auburn Tigers...I say...

It's whats for dinner! LOL

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
OK...finally got around to installing this. I must say...this is a nice peice. Fit almost perfect. Looks like the top of the fan shroud just bareley peeks over the top of the radiator...but no biggie there.

Mishimoto lists this as "manual only" because it doesn't have a built in auto trans cooler. They direct you to their universal cooler. Now having said all that...the trans DOES have the brackets with the notches for the stock oem trans cooler to sit in.

I haven't driven the car yet so can't tell anything about lowering temps...but based JUST on the size of the radiator and the volume of coolant it holds...it HAS to run cooler.

RH

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Sweet score but, ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please change your avatar..lol.

DRock

Reaction score
Mine defenatley runs cooler, but i cant get my damn Mishimoto hoses to stop damn leaking!

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Never saw it abbreviated that way. Must be the "new" thing to do because when I talk about MY Auburn Tigers...I say...

Now that's more like it! :clap: :beerdrink: :beer: :cheers: :rock:

Sweet score but, ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please change your avatar..lol.

ROUSH RACER, no need to post that kind of profanity in this gentleman's thread! LOL

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
^^Oh no, not you too..im sorry for whatever happened to cause this..lol

Thekid760

forum member
Reaction score
I recently scored one on FleaBay as well, for $150 with free shipping. I haven't got around to installing it yet though because my trucks under the knife.

How long did it take to install? The quality of it looks good.

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I recently scored one on FleaBay as well, for $150 with free shipping. I haven't got around to installing it yet though because my trucks under the knife.

How long did it take to install? The quality of it looks good.

Took about an hour. I'd suggest removing the small studs from the bottom of the radiator that are pointing forward before removal. They had a tendency to dig into the a/c condensor.

If you do a search in the DYI section...there's a video that someone (Lightblade) did.

RH

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back