Semi Clean Shoot

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score
For all of you that were yelling at me to wash my car in my sportline pic thread here ya go lol.

DSCF5275.jpg

DSCF5276.jpg

Blacked out all my emblems and big fogs
DSCF5277.jpg

DSCF5278.jpg

DSCF5279.jpg

DSCF5280.jpg

DSCF5281.jpg

My fav. shot
DSCF5282.jpg

DSCF5283.jpg

Need spacers or wider wheels
DSCF5284.jpg

Sportline ground clearance...Fuck yeah
DSCF5286.jpg

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
That hood is awesome. Love blacked out emblems....did the same to mine. Great looking car.:thumb2:

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys...its finally starting to look badass. I think im going to tint the tails on sunday

Trbo6gn

forum member
Reaction score
Nice...After seeing the first picture i immediatly thought you had front end damage. I guess it's just the glare from the hood.

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score
sweet ride...you should get some tint and a chin spoiler..then the car is perfect!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Tint is def going to happen. Funds are just low right now. And also I plan on putting a chin spoiler of some type on it, I just hate how the one that goes with this bumper looks. I think it makes it look like shit, thats why I didnt put it on. I was thinking of putting on the gt500 one...If you guys think something else besides the roush one would look good on it, Im open to suggestions.

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score
Nice...After seeing the first picture i immediatly thought you had front end damage. I guess it's just the glare from the hood.

Look at picture 7. Huge scratch across the bottom of the bumper...I did this pre-lowering. Right after winter one nice clear warm day i decide to take it out for a spin after it not being driven all winter. Backing out of my driveway there was a huge buildup of ice on the side of my car that had not melted yet and i didnt see it...Well when i turned the wheel my front bumper went into it as i was backing out. Shit pisses me off so bad. its too deep to buff out :hammer::banghead:

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score
eh i dont really like the gt500 spoiler lol. I was thinking more along the lines of the roush spoiler or the duck tail or whatever its called.
pics%2004-29-11%20038.JPG

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
The Roush is the best looking IMO, I just didn't want anything touching my quarter panels or else I'd have one.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back