separating seats from track??

hugh

Reaction score
im sorry if this is in the wrong place i didnt know where to put it, i have looked in every forum i can think of and tried youtube and found nothing... my drivers seat on my 07 mustang gt has a problem, the seat is adjusted all the way up toward the ceiling (the previous owner was a shorter than me) i have lived with it but it bothers me having only about an inch and a half of headspace and it looks like im sitting on a phonebook lol. anyway ford told me to replace the seat but i found a track out of a junkyard 06 gt that works good. im just wondering how difficult it will be to take my seat out and put it on the new rack, if anyone has done it and can let me know if its just some bolts or something i can deal with that ive just never done this. thank you and sorry for the longwinded post
btw all other power works in the seat it will tilt, back and forth, lumbar just not up and down

hugh

Reaction score
does anyone have a video link or write up on how to take the seats off a track to put them on a new one, i just dont want to buy one and realize its way more than im comfortable doing myself or mess something up. thanks in advance

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back