Show us your "cool" garage features

1Fast05Turbo

Flying Low
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking about something like this, too.

craftworks1.jpg

I love my Gladiator Freezerator. Both compartments could be used as freezer or you can go with the combo, the top as a refrigerator and the bottom as a freezer. Of course I'm using mine as the combo with the top compartment stocked with beer.

Gladiator-Garageworks-Freezerator-Convertible-Refrigerator%2FFreezer~img~GGW~GGW1000_a.jpg

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Gladiator has some nice looking stuff. All the diamondplate cabinets would look great in the garage! :thumb:

don_w

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm still looking for garage ideas, and in particular cabinets, shelves, workbenches and other kinds of storage ideas.

What I need to do ASAP is come up with a layout/design, so I can direct the electrician where I want my outlets. It makes no sense to put the outlets in, and then cover them up with cabinets later. So I need to try to finalize my layout.

So, post up some more garage pics!!! The more the merrier! :thumb:

freebass55

Public enemy #75461659
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did you check out Craftsman's cabinets and workbenches? They can pretty much be customizable to any way you want. And not overly expensive. Just a thought.

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
Did you check out Craftsman's cabinets and workbenches? They can pretty much be customizable to any way you want. And not overly expensive. Just a thought.

That's the direction I plan on going. I already have a few nice big rolling boxes of theirs.

don_w

Reaction score
Originally, I was planning on going with something like that, but now I'm starting to think about building some that are custom designed for my needs. I'm not sure yet.

That's why I'm looking for ideas... no matter how wild and wacky they may seem. :thumb:

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
I forgot about this thread, here's a few ideas to add on to your lift * NOTE: this is from my build, and am in no way trying to rep myself or any one company* Figured you may pick something cool up out of these pictures that I wouldn't know your looking for.

A Dyno is a must for any hard core Stanger.
79a580b7.jpg

An engine dyno is a good idea if your testing different combos:
bd667fe7.jpg

Of course an engine jack:
3ecd096e.jpg

I'll throw some more up that I'm thinking of when I find the pictures.

don_w

Reaction score
no you couldn't youd tweak the numbers so they would all read low and piss off all the little punks screamin who's got the most hp with their nos system :LMAO:
Bullshit... I'd tweak it to read high, and charge by the HP... :evillaugh:

ulev1st

Mustang Addict!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Robert...is the the "shop area" at your house or at Eagle? Looks VERY well equipped! Don S

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
Robert...is the the "shop area" at your house or at Eagle? Looks VERY well equipped! Don S

You won't see any pictures from Eagle, to much money in things not everyone needs to know about if you know what I'm saying. Come by sometime ill show you around.

Those pictures are from Franklin, TN, where we did part of my build. That shop was amazing, wish I had been allowed to take more pictures but oh well. I don't even have a shop at my house, put most of that money back into the "big shop" so to speak.

don_w

Reaction score
I'm down to the 11th hour on finalizing my garage layout, and I'm making a last minute plea for your ideas. Even if it's not your garage, but it's a cool idea, please chime in.

:beerchug2:

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
A "firemans pole" to escape into the garage and then fly out the door in your mustang

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back