Smoked lights.

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
Thanks to Kris Horton I have a shiny new set of Tails, corners, and side markers. I haven't replaced my clear corners yet as I forgot how much of a PITA it was, even though it doesn't take very long. I'll have my wheels off pretty soon anyways so I'll swap them then.

They came out darker than I expected once on the car, but not bad at all :beer:

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
Let's just say we had a little incident when it was at the tuners, shit happens, but its at the painters.

j-stang

forum member
Reaction score
i had my tail lights painted too i really like it they come out great that way, mine are a bit too dark tho. yours look great! thats an awesome looking car, i love alloy.

2NY

icedesign
Reaction score
i had my tail lights painted too i really like it they come out great that way, mine are a bit too dark tho. yours look great! thats an awesome looking car, i love alloy.

could you put up some pictures of yours on here :D and a side view with the sportlines would be nice

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
I want mine done!!!!

Haha talk to Kris, we could probably work out a swap with my extra set if you really wanted to.

Appreciate it man. These were darker than I intended, but I dig em. Still might try to get a lighter set done for DD use.

j-stang

forum member
Reaction score
could you put up some pictures of yours on here :D and a side view with the sportlines would be nice
no problem
SNC00032-1.jpg

100_1390.jpg

SNC00317.jpg

@Eaglestroker
mine are VERY dark compared to yours haha, but even in the direct sun light you can still see the running lights and the brake lights are just fine. i do want to get a pulse thing for the third break light tho just to make sure peep notice.

Last edited:

06elnr

forum member
Reaction score
yours are super light compared to mine...LOL. I painted them to match the color on the top of my car.
newpicsdarrell224.jpg

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
Your car rocks it though, don't think mine would be the same effect.

Ill shoot you a PM today if I can get ahold of Kris!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back