SMOKIN deal from tirerack

PenguinGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just traded someone my SCT Livewire for a set of 18" fanblades w/toasted tires and was DELIGHTED to find Yokohama AVS Sports in 255/45R18 for $99 EACH!!!! :clap:

They only had them at their Louisana plant, so I'm kind of waiting for a call on Monday to tell me that the website was incorrect and they are completely out of stock...

I remember paying a whole lot more per tire when I had these exact tires mounted on 17" Cobra Rs years ago.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is that on the run flats or the normal AVS sports?

PenguinGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's on the non run-flat version. Inf act, I've never heard of Yoko AVS Sports even coming in run flat versions...

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Discount Tire

Yokohama AVS Sport Run Flat
kotspacer.gif
Review this Tire

kotspacer.gif
yokhf1.l.jpg
kotspacer.gif
grayLine.gif

For Larger Image,
Select Size to Right
grayLine.gif
kotspacer.gif
AVS Sport is Yokohama's street version of their winning Formula Atlantic Racing tire. The Y-shaped tread pattern provides a continuous center block for greater stability.

•Super Performance Silica (SPS) ultra high performance tread compound resists wear and maximizes wet and dry traction.

•Run-flat capability for continued driving even under total loss of air pressure.
kotspacer.gif

shatter

White And Nerdy
Reaction score
Problem is that those Yoko's will only last about 12,000 miles. :) My past experience with yokohama's are that they don't wear well. Maybe things have improved over the last 10 years?

PenguinGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Problem is that those Yoko's will only last about 12,000 miles. :) My past experience with yokohama's are that they don't wear well. Maybe things have improved over the last 10 years?

Yeah, but 10,000 miles for me is like 2-3 years. I've used these before, and you are absolutely correct, they are like pencil erasers! LOL

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back