so we're lookin for another S197

Reaction score
I would buy 2 of them one to put in a glass case and the other to be sent to France for fast and furious 6 revenge of the V6 stang

Last edited:

martinr69

Reaction score
wow you must be smoking some good stuff... Dude go with the GT500 I would hate to see you drive down the street in that. lol

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
arin.gif
:bong::puke:

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
a gt500 has NOTHING on that! that ride is a beast. wonder if the guy would take mine and cash. I want it so bad. LMFAO

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
a gt500 has NOTHING on that! that ride is a beast. wonder if the guy would take mine and cash. I want it so bad. LMFAO

that's what I'm thinkin. Why drive around a measly 500 hp in one of the most beautiful car bodies ever made when you could have THAT ? V6 power, a low, low, low 60,000 easy miles and ALL THAT BLING !! PUH-leeze !!!! I gots ta !!!! I needs ta !!!! I has ta !!!!

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Guys,I thought we were all family here at S197? Deep down it really hurts to know that you find my car a joke.I spent alot of summers delivering pizzas and stocking shelves at our local grocery store to earn money for mods and now when Ive moved on and decided to sell my prized possession all y'all can do is poke fun? Im really disappointed in the S197 family as a whole and I can only hope when I turn the new 5.0 into a killer lookin machine like I did with "Show stopper" that you will have grown up by then.

Signed
Loyal Autozone customer

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back