Some pics post Airlift install.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Heres some shots post Airlift install. Pretty easy install, time consuming. Still havent figured out the trunk setup completely for the tank, and I dont know where I am gonna mount the autopilot, at the moment its just in my center console. But otherwise its sick! Still gotta figure out why the system wont shut off when the car does but I am working on it.

Yes iphone pictures suck. blow me lol

Love my Airlift though! Made the car just insane! Handles and rides very well!!

8940724219_99f8861d75_b.jpg

8940712157_a064f8ca1c_b.jpg

8942991888_f6be2f6f17_b.jpg

8942986216_c58158e344_b.jpg

8942358201_b8e83fb346_b.jpg

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
witness the sickness.

what are the limitations of lower rear? bump stops?

also can it roll aired all the way down?

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
mmm lookin good

us airlifters need to stick together :D

DRock

Reaction score
It can be rolled all the way down, but id be willing to bet he is at his limits in the rear. If our rears could tuck better I would do air in a heart beat. Its just that it looks like he is running springs in the back and air up front. it sucks and wish we could go lower :/

Regardless Mikey shit looks sweet! I love those wheels more andd more!

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
depending how he trims the bumpstops he could bring it up just a little bit more
but to much further up without getting wheels that tuck in slightly more the fender needs to be rolled out a bit
also once you hit the limits of all the way down, rolling is limited, smooth surface and no turning, but at that point raise it up a bit

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Out standing job. I think that is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Thank you! Means a lot lol.

Looks good man! Cant go lower in the rear?

This is fully dropped, I am gonna look at the bump stops here soon to see if thats what is holding it up or not. Honestly if I go any lower ill destroy my fender, there is not even a playing card worth of room lol

I hate you Mikey! Now its on my list for next year.

Hahah dont hate son!

witness the sickness.

what are the limitations of lower rear? bump stops?

also can it roll aired all the way down?

It may be the bump stops, but my tires wouldnt tuck even if I wanted. I could roll it, but honestly, if its not like glass, ill probably fuck some shit up lol. Easier to throw like 25-35psi in fronts, and like 25-35psi rear and it'll be low as fuck still.

:beer:

Looks good mike!
Thanks!
mmm lookin good

us airlifters need to stick together :D
For sure!

It can be rolled all the way down, but id be willing to bet he is at his limits in the rear. If our rears could tuck better I would do air in a heart beat. Its just that it looks like he is running springs in the back and air up front. it sucks and wish we could go lower :/

Regardless Mikey shit looks sweet! I love those wheels more andd more!

Im at my limits tire wise without a doubt. Thanks brother! I love these wheels.

depending how he trims the bumpstops he could bring it up just a little bit more
but to much further up without getting wheels that tuck in slightly more the fender needs to be rolled out a bit
also once you hit the limits of all the way down, rolling is limited, smooth surface and no turning, but at that point raise it up a bit

Possibly a little lower.

eddieval5

forum member
Reaction score
Was planning on going to BC racing coilovers now I see this decisions decisions. lol

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
So when you gonna lower it Mikey? LOL.

Looks sick man. What's regular cruising ride height look like?

Jeremy@AirLift

forum member
Reaction score
Was planning on going to BC racing coilovers now I see this decisions decisions. lol

I have heard rumor that the Air Lift Performance struts are private label coilovers from a company that rhymes with BC.......:evillaugh:

Car looks great Mikey!!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back