Someone is going to fucking die.

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
It hurts just lookinga at it man, thats my worst nightmare, parking outside and coming back to that!

Gieco refused to insure my top when i asked about coverage, i hope you have better luck with your insurer.

bullitt boy

Reaction score
Damn that blows. Find them and apply an "Adirondack shampoo" and don't spare the splinters.
Hope you get a lead on whatever asshat would do this. They cut the top did they try and get in the car ? or just mindless fucking damage?

One suggestion ,go door to door in the area perhaps someone saw or heard something or someone ,track em down and get the pound of flesh owed to you.

Last edited:

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
Brutal....I know when I parked my car outside overnight I was always worried about stuff like this. One morning I did awake to find someone smashed a beer bottle against my car.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
i know exactly how you feel. somone slashed my 97 vert right under the back window. i could have replaced the whole top for $180 but for the new piece under the window it was $500. i eventually found out who did it though. i have been making their life hell for the better part of 2 years now. the best part is they dont suspect me one bit

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, probably won't even try and file it with the insurance company - I carry a $1,000 deductable so I can FUCKING SAVE MONEY.

The new & improved soon-to-be Mrs. Roper was out this week. Her parents flew over to meet me and everything was going great until I walked by the car yesterday afternoon. At first I thought "X and/or her minions" but when the police showed up I was informed that I was call number 5 that day - it seems that the scumbag(s) that did this was/were busy early Sunday morning.

Local stealership wants $1,375 + labor. I'm thinking black super strength duct tape and RTV until I find a better price on the cloth tops...

I think I may have posted this before... I probably will not get to deal with this particular asshole but one day I'm going to catch someone breaking into someone's car and I'll put a baseball bat right across their backside. They're going to wonder why I'm so pissed off.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's actually good news!! If the asshole did that many cars he is going to eventually brag about it and someone will rat him out. The cops should be able to find the prick eventually. Then you can have your fun. :whip:

Earl

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Damn, sorry to hear that. Hope you find the shithead that did that to your car. What makes someone want to wreck a beautiful car like that? I don't get it. Karma will get them no doubt. Best of luck getting her back to normal.

JimC

Reaction score
Hate to see that, I don't understand the kind of scum bag people who enjoy doing that crap.

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
IS there anyone here that could maybe help Stanley out on a good price for a new tip...

Stan, I don't even have the words to express how pissed I am on your behalf

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Well, probably won't even try and file it with the insurance company - I carry a $1,000 deductable so I can FUCKING SAVE MONEY.

The new & improved soon-to-be Mrs. Roper was out this week. Her parents flew over to meet me and everything was going great until I walked by the car yesterday afternoon. At first I thought "X and/or her minions" but when the police showed up I was informed that I was call number 5 that day - it seems that the scumbag(s) that did this was/were busy early Sunday morning.

Local stealership wants $1,375 + labor. I'm thinking black super strength duct tape and RTV until I find a better price on the cloth tops...

I think I may have posted this before... I probably will not get to deal with this particular asshole but one day I'm going to catch someone breaking into someone's car and I'll put a baseball bat right across their backside. They're going to wonder why I'm so pissed off.

Damn man, that really sucks.. If they ever decide to come back, the cops are going to find themselves with the strangest cause of death ever. "Yes sir officer, he committed suicide by 3 bullets to the chest and seven knife wounds to the back then he threw himself off the overpass...."

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back