Someone is going to fucking die.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Son of a mother fucking bitch! That has always been my worst nightmare since owning a convertible. I really hope you get this shit sorted out.

RONAELEGT550R

forum member
Reaction score
Brother I got a 66 convertible with a 289 and somebody did that to mine and stole my Stereo out of it as well so I know how you feel. Sorry Sons of Bitches!! I would love to catch them and cut their nuts off and shove them down their throat!! Hope you can get it fixed.

johnQ

forum member
Reaction score
that suckS!!!!!!! I hate people who think they can do something like that

gt08vapor

forum member
Reaction score
Man, Sorry to hear. These people or kids that did this, will get what they deserve. Hope you everthing turns out ok.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, probably won't even try and file it with the insurance company - I carry a $1,000 deductable so I can FUCKING SAVE MONEY.

The new & improved soon-to-be Mrs. Roper was out this week. Her parents flew over to meet me and everything was going great until I walked by the car yesterday afternoon. At first I thought "X and/or her minions" but when the police showed up I was informed that I was call number 5 that day - it seems that the scumbag(s) that did this was/were busy early Sunday morning.

Local stealership wants $1,375 + labor. I'm thinking black super strength duct tape and RTV until I find a better price on the cloth tops...

I think I may have posted this before... I probably will not get to deal with this particular asshole but one day I'm going to catch someone breaking into someone's car and I'll put a baseball bat right across their backside. They're going to wonder why I'm so pissed off.

What's the part # / code for what you need man ? I can check with my ford buddy and get a price , but not sure if it would be worth while with shipping ...... Doesn't hurt for me to check though .

Earl hit the nail on the head it was probably a group of young punks and IF the cops have half a initiative they should be able to find out once they go around bragging to their friend .

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What's the part # / code for what you need man ?...

AR3Z 7652700 AA

I'm really wanting to get one of the cloth tops that became available in '07-8(?). Not sure of that part number because the part listed above was in relation to my VIN ('05).

Lostsoul was kind enough to send this pic to my phone...

IMG_0290.jpeg

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What happened to his old "tip"? :naughty1:

Bret... maybe it's an omen that it's time to upgrade to a coupe.

LOL, my old tip (as well as the rest) is doing just fine. I wish someone would come out with a hard top shell like they did for the SN95s...

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
AR3Z 7652700 AA

I'm really wanting to get one of the cloth tops that became available in '07-8(?). Not sure of that part number because the part listed above was in relation to my VIN ('05).

Cool cool man I will give him a ring in the morning AND see if he can't find the #/price on the updated version for ya .

Lostsoul was kind enough to send this pic to my phone...

View attachment 11979

AHHHHHHHHH Fuckin asshole lol

QMSolutions

forum member
Reaction score
Yep! Someone needs to be pushed off a 200ft. cliff with a 150ft rope tied to his dick! Sorry to see what happened to it! Hope you get it resolved soon!

Beerhunter

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. Pretty certain that this is a worst nightmare for all of us vert owners. Hope you can get a deal together to get it replaced.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Someone did, a place called Smooth Line

http://www.smoothline.com/mustang_05_up.php

Thanks for the link. I just sent them an email re: availability and interior height (I have a rollbar). If I can get one of those to fit/seal I'll remove the soft top/frame/motors and fab up a small storage area in it's place. I would still be able to remove the hard shell and drive around topless.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmm. yeah you could just pull the hard top and put one of those top boot covers to hide the fact the the vert top has been removed. No one would be the wiser and there would be plenty of room under there.

I says it clears stlying/ light bars so if the vert top clears it the hard top should too.

Its hard to see fit and finish of this hard top from the pics though...

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back