Someone is going to fucking die.

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
check the beagle...

I'm guessing it was Larry Dallas and some of his punk drunk friends...
I hear they hang out at the Regal Beagle every now and then.

Seriously though...Sorry about this.
I guess it's just a product of the society we live in today.
Damn shame

I've got my father (auto/paint/body guy) looking up a price on that part number for you. I'll let you know.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
...I says it clears stlying/ light bars so if the vert top clears it the hard top should too...

How close are the style bars to the headliner? Anyone? Pics pleeeeeaaaaase...

...I've got my father (auto/paint/body guy) looking up a price on that part number for you. I'll let you know.

Thanks!

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That sucks, bad!

I looked up pricing at Varsity Ford and they want $1010.06 for a black vinyl top, in any year from 05-08. On Ford's site, the short part number is 52700 for 2005 and 2008. Also, Late Model Restoration has a replacement top for $599.99 and you could call Mustang Parts Specialties in Winder, GA for a good used top. The cloth top lists for over 1900.00 on Ford's site, while the vinyl lists for just over $1200.00. The Cloth top should retail around $1575.00.

Last edited:

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
$1008 plus tax list is $1262 , that's for the part # supplied .

Last edited:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys :thanks

Smooth Line hardtop looks to be $2,200 shipped before paint and now that I've seen pics of it on an S197 I'm just not feelin' it. Think I'll just start shopping for that pricey cloth top. And hope it never happens again...

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Man that sucks, I can't imagine how pissed you were when you saw that. My car got egged just a few months after i bought and was pretty sure it was a pissed off fuck buddy. I wanted to kill that stupid and that was just over an egg.

Beerhunter

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys :thanks

Smooth Line hardtop looks to be $2,200 shipped before paint and now that I've seen pics of it on an S197 I'm just not feelin' it. Think I'll just start shopping for that pricey cloth top. And hope it never happens again...

Ya, I was getting all excited about this myself until I saw the pic. Doesn't do it for me either

smoothline-s197-removable-hardtop.jpg
http://image.mustang50magazine.com/...0974328/smoothline-s197-removable-hardtop.jpg

Mustang05.jpg

Preston951

Foglight delete kit!
Reaction score
Damn man... That sucks. I think everyone else has pointed out the obvious... Karma better beat the persons ass big time.

Glad to see you're figuring things out though.

MELLOWYELLOW06

forum member
Reaction score
That is horrible to see on my screen but I know it must have been a nightmare to walk out to. What give another person the right to destroy someone's belongings. I could understand theft (in these times) alot better than defacing. What does one get out of such a chicken$hit act. If someone had a problem with you, Im sure you would have loved to deal with it face to face. Im sorry to see that but I guess it could always be worse. Good luck with the repair.

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
i know exactly how you feel. somone slashed my 97 vert right under the back window. i could have replaced the whole top for $180 but for the new piece under the window it was $500. i eventually found out who did it though. i have been making their life hell for the better part of 2 years now. the best part is they dont suspect me one bit
Does anyone else want to hear this story?

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
I do............then I don't. Remember it's another mans car. The RULE is....fuck you guys know THE rule.
There's a vicarious thrill hearing a story of justice served .... I want to hear the story.

It reminds me of my own story when I was the victim of identity theft (to the tune of $8000+) . To make a long story short I did my own investigating and uncovered the asshole myself over the course of several weeks. I just compiled my evidence into a thick report and submitted it to the police detectives that had been assigned to the case. I got to ride along and watch the person get nabbed.

marguerite66

Reaction score
Wow, that sucks! Someday that person is going to have something nice they care about...and what comes around goes around..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back