SOS! Need help with meziere install

slowstang06

forum member
Reaction score
wiring not being my strong point, probably to the point of phobia... i opted out of the relay kit(ill probably take it to a tuner later to check it out) i have installed the water pump just fine, i grounded the black wire and now i cannot find a 12v switched source to "t-tap" into under the hood. i found a fuse that works but i am not sure how to tap into a fuse.. im interpreting the instructions that i need to utilize a wire
instead of a fuse?

UPDATE: I think I finally figured it all out.. Here are some pics..

Grounded it near the throttle body... (away from the belt)
15a9e3e6.jpg

Wired the pump to a switched fuse (15amp).. i stuck a pin in and had to cut half of it off to fit into the slot with the fuse.. I have a 20amp fuse in the fuse holder
8e1066fb.jpg

closer look..

abe7edfd.jpg

Last edited:

MLC40

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You are planning on use the switched 12vdc to power the coil of a relay, right? You would add a add-a-circuit to the SJB. Do a search and you will find a picture that shows which open positions are switched and unswitched.

Reactions: DKS

slowstang06

forum member
Reaction score
You are planning on use the switched 12vdc to power the coil of a relay, right? You would add a add-a-circuit to the SJB. Do a search and you will find a picture that shows which open positions are switched and unswitched.

i didnt use a relay. i guess ill have to do it later. the auto parts stores didnt have what i needed so i went ahead and did without.. ill have to put one in later on. but for now, i think i can go without?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back