SouthEast Guys/Girls- Track Day @ Little Talladega Thread!

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, really sorry to hear that man :(

We are still in need of people to sign up and pay. I will be giving it about 2-3 more weeks, lets get it done!

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Hopefully boostedgt can get his car going for this. I am really interested in going too, see how it works out with his car. If not I might buy his slot and he can ride shotgun, either way..

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
I took the car to the shop today and I should have it fixed by tomorrow...They say my headers were loose and had an exhaust leak. They are putting on a new set of Kooks metal gaskets. Will find out tomorrow if thats all it was.

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Great news boosted. Sherrod once you sign up we only need 4 more people to pay and were set.:highfive:

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Car is fixed!!! Looks like I will still be able to attend!
Good to hear man! :highfive: So, are you planning on coming to the World of Wheels show Saturday now? I was supposed to work but I requested the day off. I am 99% sure I got it but I will find out tomorrow for sure. Hope to meet a lot of you guys there!

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
do we actually need 10 before we can actually go? or do we have enough to go but just have open slots to fill?

We need the 10. I have had no other payments other than the ones listed, as the time comes closer I will have to post this on other automotive forums, so come on peeps lets get those payments in and these slots filled with Mustangs!

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
I hope we get 10 to sign up because I really want to get my car out on the track.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
I will keep you guys updated, if I cant get the spots filled by the middle of next month I will be issuing the refunds on February 16th-18th.

:(

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
I was thinking there was a cap at 10, meaning not more than 10 could go. If we don't get to go, it will be a bummer, but Im sure I can find something to do with the money..lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back