SouthEast Guys/Girls- Track Day @ Little Talladega Thread!

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Do we still need 5 more?

Yeah, Ive had a few offers but no payments as of yet. I will be spamming other boards shortly to get those spots filled up. Was hoping for an all Mustang crew, but we'll take what we can get lol

I am traveling next week, so if you guys dont recieve a response out of me or dont see me post up, just know that Im not taking a vacation in the Bahamas with everyones track money :lol2:

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Another spot has been filled. Will update this later tonight, 4 spots left!

Bizzyb0nes

forum member
Reaction score
I will give you a tentative yes...i've went to that track a while back with GMRC and loved it, its always in the middle of the summer though...might have to make a long weekend out of this event

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Crossing my fingers. I really want to go. If not guess ill be making the trip down to fl for the ALMS race.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Bad news guys, if we dont get the 4 people we need by Friday Im going to call it. Track will return the deposit and refunds will come shortly thereafter. Probably a week after I notify them. Refunds will be issues in full via paypal.

:( maybe later this year.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Wish I could help you guys but like I said I will be out of town. If y'all do decide to reschedule, hopefully I will be able to make it. On a different note, jsnyng(Jason) told me that there is an auto x event at Turner Field sometime in March. Maybe y'all/we could do that instead???

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
I think there is a HPDE even at Road Atlanta the week prior so Im going to try and make it to that one.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Guys I just got two more payments for this. Dont count this out yet. Im calling the track tommorrow for an extension.

jsnyng

Reaction score
Wish I could help you guys but like I said I will be out of town. If y'all do decide to reschedule, hopefully I will be able to make it. On a different note, jsnyng(Jason) told me that there is an auto x event at Turner Field sometime in March. Maybe y'all/we could do that instead???

Here's the Atlanta SOLO autocross schedule

http://soloatlanta.com We'd love to have you out this season.

2011 Atlanta Region Solo Schedule

TNT/Solo Pro + Points 1 at Turner - 3/5 & 3/6
Points 2 at Turner - 4/3
EVO/Novice School + Points 3 at AMS - 4/16 & 4/17
National Street Tire Challenge at Turner - 4/23
Points 4 at Turner - 4/24
Atlanta National Tour at AMS - 5/6, 5/7 &5/8
Points 5 at Turner - 5/22
Points 6 at AMS - 6/5
Points 7 at Turner -8/7
Points 8 at Turner - 9/11
Points 9 at AMS - 9/25
Points 10 & COC at Turner - 10/8 & 10/9 (Pending Braves playoffs schedule)

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Tallying everything up and contacting the track today guys! I will let you all know what they say! And yeah I believe I have that one payment left on lockdown.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
If you guys paid on here, can you please indicate your name, car you will be driving, experience level, and a short mod list, so I can start working on the pairings.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Currently 1, but it seems like I have one guy thats about to bailout, so I will say 1, with a possible pending spot open. If you get the payment in today ill lock you in. Im about 95 percent sure this guy is out.

Back