Spring Cleaning - Shift Knobs, Saleen & Steeda Shifter Parts, Grill Pony, etc.

Professor

forum member
Reaction score
All parts are in Nixa, Missouri. Will ship to the 48 contiguous states.

Shelby shift knob. Fits stock shifter & shifters with 12 x 1.25" threads.
Comes in Shelby package with chrome jam nut. Bought a Hurst Shifter and decided to sell. Cost me $50 plus shipping. SOLD
ShelbyShiftKnobinPackage.jpg

ShelbyShiftKnob.jpg

Grabber Pony Polished Aluminum Jam Nut/Boot Adapter (Fits stock shifter & shifters with 12 x 1.25" threads) works great with ball style knobs. Cost me $29 plus shipping. Will sell for SOLD
ShiftBootRetainer.jpg

Steeda Polyurethane Shifter Bushings. New in package. Will take the slop out of the factory shifter making for more positive shifts. Cost me $16 plus shipping. Will sell for SOLD!
SteedaShifterBushings2.jpg

Saleen Short Throw Shift Block. New in Package. Instead of building a whole new shifter for Saleen Mustangs, Saleen simply shortened the throw using Saleen Speedlab designed block that attaches to the bottom of the stock 5 speed shifter and shortens throws by 26%. A great economical alternative to replacing your shifter. Cost me $50 plus shipping from Saleen. SOLD!
SaleenShifterBlock.jpg

Vista Blue Grill Pony Cover - Painted and clear-coated in matching Vista Blue. Goes over existing grill pony with pre-mounted 3M emblem tape (attached). Bought it for my Windveil Blue Mustang, didn't think it matched well. Never been mounted. Pictures don't do it justice. Cost me $20 plus shipping. SOLD.
VistaBluePonywithflash.jpg

Original Bullitt Shift Knob. Factory knob off of my now traded 2001 Bullitt (#4026). Removed it when I installed a Hurst shifter. Same Ford Part used on 03-04 Mach 1. The replicas are $40 new. I will take $30 SHIPPED.
BullittShiftknob.jpg

Factory GT Shift Knob. Some wear. Will sell for SOLD!
Factory2006GTShiftKnob.jpg

Aftermarket universal pedal covers, billet and carbon fiber. Gas pedal and brake pedal (for automatic only). Bought for my Marauder, but changed my mind. Note: There are two pictures of the brake pedal, one with flash and one without to show both the billet and the carbon fiber pattern. Whole package cost me $30. SOLD!!
PedalPackage.jpg

BrakePedal.jpg

GasPedal.jpg

Last edited:

AK83

forum member
Reaction score
Shelby shift knob. Fits stock shifter & shifters with 12 x 1.25" threads.
Comes in Shelby package with chrome jam nut. Bought a Hurst Shifter and decided to sell. Cost me $50 plus shipping. Will sell for $35 SHIPPED.

Grabber Pony Polished Aluminum Jam Nut/Boot Adapter (Fits stock shifter & shifters with 12 x 1.25" threads) works great with ball style knobs. Cost me $29 plus shipping. Will sell for $20 SHIPPED.

I'll take both the Shelby Shift Knob and Grabber Pony Polished Aluninum Jam Nut/Boot Adapter, PM sent for PayPal info.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back