SSP's 900+RWHP Turbo Streetcar

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Bobby told me you are bringing it to Texas Shootout?

Well Charles just officially postponed the shootout because of bad weather so looks like no racing this weekend :(

Dave has the dyno tied up with his customers cars right now so we are waiting :(

Bobby is getting stuff squared away and tuning in it on street

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Going to get some more tuning done and maybe some dyno numbers depending on weather and Dave's Dyno being unoccupied,

Also my sponsor is going to be supplying me with a custom built Oil-less Comp Turbo to eliminate the scavenger setup and remove some weight and simplify the setup.
Gonna be a billet 76mm like we have now with the Bullseye.

Gong from a 1.00 a/r divided to a .96 a/r open. Otherwise basically the same inducer and exducer and turbine trim on both turbos.
The oil-less is 3BB vs the Bullseye journal bearing

Raeko

forum member
Reaction score
Nice! Would like to hear the spool comparison between the 2. Sounds like she will put down some healthy power

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
The bullseye will make more power. I wouldn't get rid of it. I guess if you stop @ 900rwhp either will make that. But the Borg turbine flows better.

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
The bullseye will make more power. I wouldn't get rid of it. I guess if you stop @ 900rwhp either will make that. But the Borg turbine flows better.

Yeah I just didn't like having to worry about the scavenger pump ever failing etc and I like not having to use engine oil to feed the turbo. This way the engine keeps all its oil and nothing can contaminate it(like a turbo bearing failure etc)

My new Billet Comp Turbo ships out next Monday as well as my Sponsorship packet :)

It's also supposed to be like 10lbs or more lighter.

The Bullseye is going on a friends 1st gen Lightning now.

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Ordered a new A/A intercooler under my buddies shop account 25x10x4 vertical flow core with 3" inlet and outlet.
Basically 1" thicker and 4" taller core than what I have now. Currently 24x6x3 core.

It's very similar to the Hellion Twin turbo Eliminator intercooler but single inlet.

On back to pack to back 10psi pulls on street we only saw 110 degree charge temps with 85 degree ambient with the old intercooler.

Last edited:

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Intercooler showed up today!
63c5070ef90f291d69615d74d633c257.jpg

52670275964e65a750404526de434348.jpg

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Well looks like another week before turbo is ready. Joe @Comp Turbo has gone mad scientist on the wheels machining some special billet wheels. Lol
He won't say what it is exactly just how much hp he says it will make [emoji102][emoji100]

The inducer is 80mm that's about all I know
Lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back