Stainless steel brake lines.

Bad Horsie

Reaction score
I'm curious why you guys think Vorshlag's unreleased SS lines are so great and why you would wait for them?

StopTech are one of the most highly used brakes in racing, are proven, and currently available....

Not so much "Think they are so great" and what I mean by "wait " is when I decide on the BBK. that's when I will add the SS hoses.
I read some positive reviews on fitment and like supporting forum contributing vendors and I do enjoy reading their posts.this is just a personal choice.Nothing against the other 1/2 or so dozen brake hose suppliers.

Dot approved would probably be a good idea as well since this is just a street/Hpde car......for now ;0)

allworknoplay

New to the streets
Reaction score
I'm curious why you guys think Vorshlag's unreleased SS lines are so great and why you would wait for them?

StopTech are one of the most highly used brakes in racing, are proven, and currently available....

It is not really that I feel that these are the best on the market but they sure are at the top of SS lines for our cars. For me, I have had nothing but great service from them.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back