STEALTH FIGHTER Project Thread

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
LOL! You broke down my defenses since it sounds like we have the same taste in wheels... but first the back story.

I used to work for The Wheel Source, which was a retail shop owned by Dave Schardt. His brother Steve owned Forgeline and their dad owned Dayton Wire Wheel. Anyway, I've always had expensive taste in rims since I used to work around racecars & exotics at The Wheel Source, and Forgeline which was directly next door.

Wheels are funny things. They're very personal. I think most people would prefer very blingy three piece wheels, in polish or chrome. Ironically, the GA1Rs are more expensive than the pimp daddy three piece wheels, but as you know the GA1Rs aren't meant to be blingy. They are a true, strong & lightweight wheel design which is made specifically for racing. Particularly the GA1R Open Lug variety. Well, like I said, I like the high end stuff- and although my car only sees occasional HPDEs, I just had to have these!

This is a sneak preview of some test fitting. I should be able to install the set next week. If you like these, I can make you a killer deal on a set!!

So what you are saying is that you will be able to hook a brotha up on some wheels? :clap:

Those are absolutley badass man and one of the best wheels you can get IMO. 19 lbs. for the 20x11s are unreal. I can only imagine what the 19x 10s that I was look at weigh in on. I believe I heard something like 17lbs. Either way, they are a fantastic wheel by a great company.

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
So what you are saying is that you will be able to hook a brotha up on some wheels? :clap:

Those are absolutley badass man and one of the best wheels you can get IMO. 19 lbs. for the 20x11s are unreal. I can only imagine what the 19x 10s that I was look at weigh in on. I believe I heard something like 17lbs. Either way, they are a fantastic wheel by a great company.

Yeah, I'll hook you up with a good price when you're ready. But the killer deal I have is on my actual wheels. I'm thinking about experimenting with the offsets due to the air bag setup.

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Finally installed the Forgelines today! Fronts are 20x10 +45 with 275/35-20 Nitto Invos, rears are 20x11 +53 with 295/35-20 Nitto Invos. They are 6lbs lighter than the AMRs I was running before. I'll do a separate thread on the Forgelines eventually, but I'm very impressed with them! Here they are on the car-

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Finally installed the Forgelines today! Fronts are 20x10 +45 with 275/35-20 Nitto Invos, rears are 20x11 +53 with 295/35-20 Nitto Invos. They are 6lbs lighter than the AMRs I was running before. I'll do a separate thread on the Forgelines eventually, but I'm very impressed with them! Here they are on the car-

If you find your car up on blocks uhhh don't come looking for me.

Damn, those look great!!

cbracoupe

forum member
Reaction score
WOW! Your car; makes me overjoyed, enraptured, entranced! Very sexy sir!

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
Sharad your car is absolutely stunning!! Everything is clean/straight and flows very well together. I have tried to achieve this to perfection on my car And it's what i look for in others. You have nailed it!!

SGTguy

forum member
Reaction score
Sharad, the is one nice ride, clean lines, stance and those rims, wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
OMG!!!! Those wheels and sweet brakes on all 4 corners are

LOL! Thanks brotha. I really like the look. The funny thing is, I think 9 out of 10 car guys wouldn't even recognize the wheels and brakes. So it's almost like a litmus test to determine whether or not the person looking at the car is a full on car guy. It's amusing. I had a guy on Instagram tell me he didn't like the Forgelines, and that it looked better on the AMRs. I'll admit that I was slightly butthurt, so I went to his page to see what he was into. It was a teenager with nothing but pics of BMX bicycles. :thumb2:

If you find your car up on blocks uhhh don't come looking for me.

Damn, those look great!!

LOL! Thanks. I was in such a rush to install them, I haven't even bothered ordering lugnuts yet. I was thinking about black spline drive. Anyway, the few times I've parked it in public on the Forgelines, I was so terrified to leave the car in the lot, I aired it all the way out so no one could get a jack underneath it! :D

WOW! Your car; makes me overjoyed, enraptured, entranced! Very sexy sir!

Nice! Thanks! :)

Sharad your car is absolutely stunning!! Everything is clean/straight and flows very well together. I have tried to achieve this to perfection on my car And it's what i look for in others. You have nailed it!!

Thanks brother. I think you just friend requested me on facebook. As soon as I saw your car, that was my immediate reaction- clean/straight, flows well. You've got a great looking car!

They really look great. Congrats.

Sharad, the is one nice ride, clean lines, stance and those rims, wow.

Thanks guys!

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
LOL! Thanks brotha. I really like the look. The funny thing is, I think 9 out of 10 car guys wouldn't even recognize the wheels and brakes. So it's almost like a litmus test to determine whether or not the person looking at the car is a full on car guy. It's amusing. I had a guy on Instagram tell me he didn't like the Forgelines, and that it looked better on the AMRs. I'll admit that I was slightly butthurt, so I went to his page to see what he was into. It was a teenager with nothing but pics of BMX bicycles. :thumb2:

LOL! Thanks. I was in such a rush to install them, I haven't even bothered ordering lugnuts yet. I was thinking about black spline drive. Anyway, the few times I've parked it in public on the Forgelines, I was so terrified to leave the car in the lot, I aired it all the way out so no one could get a jack underneath it! :D

Thanks brother. I think you just friend requested me on facebook. As soon as I saw your car, that was my immediate reaction- clean/straight, flows well. You've got a great looking car!

Thanks guys!

Is the guy you talking about also in Facebook. I saw the comment of that duche, he didn't like the wheels and how low the car was tec. Haters sucks.

Dark_horse

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah sorry for the like spree on your face book pictures...I'm not a stalker haha

Sharad

Site Sponsor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Is the guy you talking about also in Facebook. I saw the comment of that duche, he didn't like the wheels and how low the car was tec. Haters sucks.

No. Believe it or not, the hater on fb was a different guy. Ya can't please everyone. ;)

Yeah sorry for the like spree on your face book pictures...I'm not a stalker haha

No problem! :)

ford20

forum member
Reaction score

Thanks guys!

Hahaha I have the same fear if I got those lol. I would have to get all locking lug nuts for the wheels and even then I would feel paranoid about it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back