Steeda UDP's

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
$150.00 shipped to the lower 48 - you cover pp fees.
Located: Johnson City, TN

Ran these for about 10k. No issues whatever. A few scratches and dings, but no issues with the pulleys. I am just selling them because I wont' need them with boost.

2012-08-15200724.jpg

2012-08-15200742.jpg

Last edited:

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
back up for sale, couldn't come to terms with the sale!

Somebody needs these!!!

Last edited:

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
not really. The factory pulley is a bitch.. you have to get a chrysler puller (I think) or a 3 arm pulley to remove it. I normal puller won't do it. It's not hard just got to have patience. I rented the puller from autozone and it was wore out so that didn't help. Otherwise I don't believe so. I think I used my stock crank bolt. I can't remember if I did or not. I'll look to see when I get home. .

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
yep, stock bolt should be fine then. I think you may have to get a longer alternator bolt as well because it hits the belt iirc. It's been awhile. but I do remember I just dremmelled the corner of the bolt off on mine. but even if you decide to buy one, you can get it at hardware store for a couple bucks. That should be it. .Pretty cut and dry.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
No I didn't have it. I don't remember what I used.

and I forgot about it tbh. is it absolutely needed, I don't remember getting it, I bought these as an open box at a performance shop missing the hardware..

one reason I priced them down some

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Thanks!
What's up with the alternator? I've read about having to change something on that too?

You don't even mess with the alternator. Just get a new crank bolt as these are TTy(torque-to-yeild) and follow the writeup. Piece of cake.

REDxEYES71

white knucklin'
Reaction score
Ok. Looks like I need 3 bolts. One new crank bolt. For $7 not bad for peace of mind.
Can anyone tell me the part number for the alternator bracket bolt supplied by Steeda?
I will also need the starter bolt to get the pulley seated.
Help!

Thanks

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back