Subwoofers / Speakers

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Okay, now I remember...

These didn't come with any sort of adapter to tie into the factory harness. The instructions even tell you to cut the factory wires. http://www.teamshelby.com/installation/KA-8-WOOFER-2010.pdf

One thing I noticed is that I don't have the 10mm bolts that go in the back. They weren't needed but I'm sure you could grab two of them at a hardware store if you wanted. Everything appears to be in good shape but the holes didn't line up perfectly to attach the grille to the sub (see red arrow in pic below) so we did add a new hole or two, which are hidden with the grille on.

Also, it looks like I have the kit for 2010+. It looks like 2005-09 use different grille covers?? http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/ka-8-woofer.htm

It is up to you, man. I'll pay you what you stated in your PM or we can do the trade. I'm truly fine either way.

Last edited:

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks Tad for the write up.

I will get these shipped out to you on Wed. due to the holiday. Will get you a tracking number.

I kept my bolts for the subs including the 10mm in the back, so I am good there.

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This again Tad lol...........Pm me a pic of the sub and enclosure.........

James, I couldn't get a pic yesterday. I'll remove everything next weekend and will get good pics etc. Right now it has an Eclipse amp installed on it and I need to disconnect wires etc. The box is a sealed, wedge type that slides behind either rear seat. It has gray carpet. I bought it on here and added a lot of silicone before installing. I listen primarily to rock music and it has good tight base!

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here are some sub/box pics. I'm looking for $125 for the box and $125 for the TC Sounds sub. Or I'd do $200 for the pair. UPS shipping would probably be around $35 I believe. I do have a Dayton Audio sub that I'd sell with the box for $140 plus shipping, James. I previously said it was gray carpet but it is more of a charcoal.

Last edited:
Back