SVE Drift's

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I have 2 cars sitting in the parking lot, and neither car shows any signs of the rears sticking out. I had them on my car, and even on sportlines mine didn't stick out.

Scotty07

Reaction score
I have to say, i will never own another light colored wheel or a chrome wheel. I had chrome 20's on my 06 and silver cobra's on my 02. They always looked so dirty from brake dust. Black not only looks the best, but its easier to keep clean IMO.
I am an absolute clean freak. I wont drive the car if it looks like even a fair chance of rain. :yuck: I think in the three years I had my 2007 GT I only got caught twice in the rain.

So when I look at wheels such as the Drift I see a cleaning nightmare. I ask myself how do I reach in between the spokes to wipe down the inside of the wheel (yes, I do that...)?

Because of this I am still back and forth as to which wheel I want to go with. More of a five or six spoke like a Forgestar CF5 or Avant Garde M368, or something along the lines of a Forgestar F14 (still a bit of room to get in there), or just say WTF and go with something like a Drift.

Too many decisions... :crazy:

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I try to be a clean freak, but it doesnt work out to well with my car being a DD.

Most of the time i just clean the wheels while on the car, but every now and then, ill take them off and give them a good cleaning.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I am an absolute clean freak. I wont drive the car if it looks like even a fair chance of rain. :yuck: I think in the three years I had my 2007 GT I only got caught twice in the rain.

So when I look at wheels such as the Drift I see a cleaning nightmare. I ask myself how do I reach in between the spokes to wipe down the inside of the wheel (yes, I do that...)?

Because of this I am still back and forth as to which wheel I want to go with. More of a five or six spoke like a Forgestar CF5 or Avant Garde M368, or something along the lines of a Forgestar F14 (still a bit of room to get in there), or just say WTF and go with something like a Drift.

Too many decisions... :crazy:

problem solved:

http://www.detailedimage.com/DI-Brushes-M51/E-Z-Detail-Brush-P273/Full-Size-S1/

BV600

forum member
Reaction score
They look good to me, Waiting on these 18x10s. If the older 18x10s fit I would get them now

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I think he has 18's I can't remember, but I'm almost positive those are 18's. Hard to tell in the pictures he posted.

TrickyP

Booyah!
Reaction score
Yeah that's my car. Those are 18s. I also had 19" brembo wheels at one point until I sold them. Now I'm running the 99-04 offset 18" Drifts...Yeah they stick out a little for some people's taste, but they've grown on me!

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
I'm kinda liking there price/weight ratio. That's why I'm waiting.
Plus I'm dying to do a 18X10 275/45/18 setup!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back