fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score

Sneak peak. 18x10 all the way around. 285/40/18

8e8492e7.jpg

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I haven't weighed them just yet. I mounted tires on them and slapped them on the car. I was more excited about that than anything else. Ill put them on the scale tomorrow morning and get weights.

Ill start a new thread and post all the information, specs, and pictures.

Hahahaha love it.

Somebody needs to be shot with that big BALLOON tire on the front!!!!!:omfg::nk:

Looks good otherwise!!!:thumb: LOL!!!

Lol i need to go get it aligned bad. I installed all new suspension on it Friday. I have some real pictures from my Nikon. The 285 really looks good on there IMO. Shitty iFail pictures suck.

I think a 275/40/18 on all four corners would be ideal.

Maybe so. Another guy up here mentioned that, but i think im gonna roll with the 285's on all four corners for now.

Last edited:

phorty

forum member
Reaction score
Man, I'm loving the look of these wheels. Normally I don't like black wheels but I'm a big fan of gunmetal finishes. This flat finish gives it a gunmetal look sometimes depending on the light.

I'm torn, I'd love to run these on my windveil 06 GT... But I'm thinking they would look killer on my 93 notch. And the 05+ offset would work great with the 95 GT rear end I'm running on the notch.

MikeT

forum member
Reaction score
18x10 fits nice all the way around??

I need moar pixors plez

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Starting a new thread for the 05+ offset information.

Yeah, absolutely. On my fox, I would run that offset on the front. But I have a wider track via the 94 GT rear end so I need the 05+ offset in back so I don't rub the fenders.

Ahhhh i got ya. Understand where you are coming from now.

-rpark-

Reaction score
I'd be interested in them in 18 x 9.5 if they weigh less than 22lbs and don't have a 33 offset but something like 42 or 45 (I could live with a 38). The number one thing that kept me from getting RTR's is that 33 offset. It looks awful in the rear (my opinion, you all are welcome to yours). :beerdrink:
what looks awful about the rtr wheels in the rear? do they stick out to far?

jsnyng

Reaction score
what looks awful about the rtr wheels in the rear? do they stick out to far?

Yes, they poke out a good bit with anything wider than a 255 in the rear. It's just not my cup of tea. According to UPS, my 18x10 SVE Drifts will be in tomorrow. I'll try to get pics posted up on Tuesday.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back