system running too lean and p0113 after cam swap

SYNY5TER

Reaction score
so i just installed my new cams last thurs. everything went well. got a tune for it from BAMA tunes. drove it around everything seemed to be fine.

woke up in the morning did a cold start. car revd up very high(as normal) and after that the car wanted to stall and idle dropped very low and went up to normal idle. this happens in the matter of 10 sec.

looked at the code and found System Running too lean at bank 2. been trying to fix it. got new spark plugs, checked my cam sensor, seafoam the car, and also clean my mass airflow sensor. nothing seems to work right. code keeps popping up.

and sometimes P0113 comes up which is IAT intake circuit too high. idk if thats the mas air flow sensor or not.

wondering if i should change the maf and see if it made any difference. or could i hav damaged some wires in the process?

plz let me kno wat things to try. thanks

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Unplug the MAF and see what is does.

07graygt

forum member
Reaction score
I would call am and have them check the tune. You may be able to load the stock tune and then re load the new tune.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You can throw that code if the maf is unplugged or wiring is damaged as well.

SYNY5TER

Reaction score
I called bama about it and they told me im running lean at one bank. Gave me a possible mechanic problems but i did everything. Couple friends and i r thinkin its the tune. I just changed my throttle body back to stock cuz ive been getting a lot weird sounding on that tb. I will update soon

SYNY5TER

Reaction score
New update ccel came bak. Thinking about putting the cams back to stock to see if its still putting the cel or taking it another tunning company

SYNY5TER

Reaction score
Data logged it and sent to bama. Told me that there is a leak somewhere. But i dont find anything

SYNY5TER

Reaction score
Thinking it might be an o2 sensor fail. Anyonr hav any ideas?

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
If you have a vacuum leak your short term fuel trims will be high.
I posted a suggestion on another forum for you....although there you said bank 2.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back