t56 Magnum for sale 4.6bell and alu. drive shaft

cjb08

Reaction score
And this is exactly why there are participation requirements in place for new members before they are allowed to post ads on this forum. I have no idea how you managed to get around that with only a dozen posts. The members of this forum do not want people like you showing up just to sell your crap.

Lol..not sure a good deal on a t56 would be considered "crap". I'm sure there are many here who would be interested in that trans. If i recall, original buyer had another buyer right away.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
^ A 'good deal' on a transmission that won't the cars belonging to 98% of our members, but being sold in the sub forum specifically for S197 parts. Please go back to wherever you came from and peddle your 'good deals' elsewhere.

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Soooo, tell us how you bypassed the new member limitation, since you suddenly are so forthcoming...

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Wow.. This is interesting. Lots of conspiracy stuff here. Lol. Nothing sketchy here at all. I listed in wrong forum, but it was clearly stated what it fit. It's not like I would have had a hard time selling this either way. I had tons of people hitting me up for it. Also, I got with the buyer and had it sent to his buyer. All is good. This was going in my 65 fastback, but now swapping in a coyote and m6.
No it states that it fits 4.6 GT.
Jesus...I put the actual part number in there.
I am a new member here and didn't realize that this was s197 stuff only. And honestly I had no idea it wouldn't fit an s197 as I have a 65 and a 2011.....again that's why I put part number on there. I know I would have looked up the part number. When we figured out the situation we found another buyer and made it work....and I had no idea he lost money, but he shouldn't have. I posted it on three forums and honestly based on the responses I got. We both could have gotten a lot more for it.

I guess you missed the part where it says: "sell parts for 2005+ Mustang"...

cjb08

Reaction score
I had no idea about it. I just posted it???
And sorry I didn't read the rules I also didn't notice that this was primarily 197 forum.

cjb08

Reaction score
No it states that it fits 4.6 GT.

I guess you missed the part where it says: "sell parts for 2005+ Mustang"...

I actually figured it would fit all 4.6's, but as I don't own that car I figured I'd post the exact part number.....

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
New members are automatically blocked from posting in the Classifieds, until they meet requirements known only to the moderators.
What made you decide to become a supporting member after a only few posts if you didn't even know the main focus of the forum?
Your first post was in Tech, my guess because you couldn't post the transmission in the Classifieds. It got moved to the Classifieds because Tech is the Holy Grail of this forum.

sum-day

Reaction score
As stated in a previous post, I learned a more valuable lesson than the value of the proper fitting trans. Deal is done and the buyer that took it off my hands has already received goods. I will now log onto my PayPal account and transfer funds back to my savings account. This deal put this car back on the back burner again, I'm spending the money I had planned for this car to pick up a 94 cobra,forged, faced plated and already a proven 10.5 car.
Glad deal is done
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Again....I did not know that this would not fit a s197!

Well, since you don't own an S197 and don't know about S197s and don't have any parts to sell that fit an S197 then I guess there's NO FUCKING REASON FOR YOU TO BE HERE. The forum is called S197Forum.com for a reason.
:bye:

cjb08

Reaction score
Well, since you don't own an S197 and don't know about S197s and don't have any parts to sell that fit an S197 then I guess there's NO FUCKING REASON FOR YOU TO BE HERE. The forum is called S197Forum.com for a reason.
:bye:

Happy to move on, but before I leave

FUCK YOU!

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Wow so this guy literally has 20 posts since may. It appears that he certainly paid a small amount of money so he could join the forum and unload a transmission. I wouldn't be surprised if it was junk on top of it. You stated you did not know it wouldn't fit a s197. Again you are at fault. If the other guy lost money you should reimburse him on whatever amount he was out since you listed it plain and clear as for an s197. Then you state in another post you put exactly what it fit. Now your saying you didn't know what it fit my head is spinning

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I think we all need to give him appropriate ITrader feedback since the buyer hasn't. Let's make sure he doesn't sell anything here again.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
I don't understand why the buyer isn't upset about this. Maybe the buyer made money off the transaction. I know I would be livid about it.

sum-day

Reaction score
Ive learned to try keep my heart rate down. I lost money as stated before, but there's really nothing I can do about it.
My sanity is more important to me than stressing over a $200 hit. To each his own and I know had this happened to me 4-6 years ago, things would have been handled differently.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How are the mods to know if its never reported or negative feedback is created.

Classified privileges removed. U can appeal to Kimmer if you chose.

At the very least it was a uniformed ad. At worst it was a bold faced lie.

Last edited:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Just saw this thread. Gotta admit, sounds kinda fishy to me, but in fairness, the buyer should have done more research. A hard lesson learned. For now, I'll give the seller the benefit of the doubt. I hope it was an honest mistake.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back