Team JDM Winter/Holiday Specials!!!

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
Ok Ill stop by one day to order a set. I was just wondering, Do the CJ Springs lower the car at all. I have the FRPP Springs in rite now and they dropped in 1.5" all around.

I want the CJ Springs for the track. I was just concernd if they lower the cars stance at all, if so do you know how much?

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Ok Ill stop by one day to order a set. I was just wondering, Do the CJ Springs lower the car at all. I have the FRPP Springs in rite now and they dropped in 1.5" all around.

I want the CJ Springs for the track. I was just concernd if they lower the cars stance at all, if so do you know how much?

Although I have not installed them yet... I just picked up a slightly used set and when measured against my stockers, the rear CJ's were ~ 3/4 inch shorter.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

they shouldnt drop the car much at all compared to stock

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back