Texas, Louisiana Meet in Austin Texas

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Still intending to go...you guys have planned some cool things to do and see.

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Another off topic question for you guys, but tell me, is the crimes crazy out there? My wife found some articles about however many street gangs running around DFW and shes afraid if we move we might be in for more than we expect. Just curoius..... Dale

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
Another off topic question for you guys, but tell me, is the crimes crazy out there? My wife found some articles about however many street gangs running around DFW and shes afraid if we move we might be in for more than we expect. Just curoius..... Dale

Hell yeah foo, we regulate any stealing of property and we damn good too. But you can't be any geek off the street, gotta be handy with the steel
if you know what I mean, earn your keep. Regulators! Mount up!

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah foo, we regulate any stealing of property and we damn good too. But you can't be any geek off the street, gotta be handy with the steel
if you know what I mean, earn your keep. Regulators! Mount up!

lol Im no geek off the street. And I can handle my own....

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
lol Im no geek off the street. And I can handle my own....
It's hardcore, one time a couple of guys that were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and made me move to my Auntie and Uncles in Bel Air.

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's hardcore, one time a couple of guys that were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and made me move to my Auntie and Uncles in Bel Air.

Lol dude you ain't right. Now I know how you got your screen name lol

garner

forum member
Reaction score

Honestly all depends on the part of town just like any city. My sister lives out on the edge of town near mesquite and she's never had an issue with gangs. But I'm sure if you get into the rougher parts of dallas then you'll probably have to deal with gangs

dalemllns

SLOMOD
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hahaaa, honestly where are you moving to? Hit up Frisco or west Plano, super nice and lots of bars to drink at.

Looking at Round Rock, then in the DFW area Haslet or Saginaw. And I think I will fit in just fine lol

Last edited:

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Round rock has great schools for the kids but there isn't really much to do. On the other hand at my age....I don't like being around a bunch of people anyways.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back