The NMRA is using a pic of my car in their ads!!

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was flipping through my latest mags and noticed a car that looked alot like mine, looked a lil closer and it was mine! The pic is from when i went to the nmra event in mi this past summer and won 1st place in the 05+ mustang class as well as participant who came the furthest. I am pretty excited and this is the next best thing to the april issue of modified mustangs mag coming out soon
magad.jpg

Here is the same pic used smaller in the ad for 5.0 mag. if anyone else see's the ad in other mags let me know please!

magad2.jpg

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Then why is that picture taken in the car show???? :evil:

What has that thing run anyway?
The pic was taken at the nmra event at milan MI. I had to be in ann arbor the monday after the event and decided to go early and go to the race. my origional plan was to run in the s197 "super stang" class but got scared to race the car since i had just drove it over 569 miles from southeast MO to get there. all it would have taken is a broken u-joint or something stupid to leave me stranded by myself 9hours and 21min away from home. so i decided to just show. the best run i had last time it was at the track was an 11.3 @ 128mph. that was running on the stock 5r55 and converter leaving on foot break. I was fighting lag all summer and that is why i am going 4r70w with my pi 3800 stall right now. I am also re-tuning it for race fuel and high boost. I have the bottle on it but wont use it unless im not happy when i max out the turbo. my current goal is around 700rwhp and low 10s.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cool--as is, if you can figure out the 60', 128 mph is good for 10.40s right there.

Congrats.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back