Took some new quick pix

paydirt

Roll Racer
Reaction score
360 is still in business and going strong...they recently released their new line of concave wheels, pretty sick stuff.

Unfortunantly I do not know the exact offset, I told them I wanted 20x11 in the back and they did all the math. Came out perfect.

For stang8psi, there is no specific model, it was a custom piece made for the aggressive chin spoiler.

Last edited:

AJ

US Muscle, AUS Hustle....
Reaction score
360 is still in business and going strong...they recently released their new line of concave wheels, pretty sick stuff.

Unfortunantly I do not know the exact offset, I told them I wanted 20x11 in the back and they did all the math. Came out perfect.

For stang8psi, there is no specific model, it was a custom piece made for the aggressive chin spoiler.

oh there was a hugeeee scandal going on about people waiting 8+ months and also people paying for the expensive titanium bolt upgrade and having them rust out shortly after receiving the wheels, but for the most part I do like their wheels

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Probably my favorite car on the site - COTM for sure...hell, it should be in magazines, too, if it hasn't been already.

paydirt

Roll Racer
Reaction score
I've been trying my ass off to get it in a magazine...still no luck :(

Thanks for all the support guys!

rmays

forum member
Reaction score
Killer stance and great looking car. Very very nice work.

Dwisforme05

CF photography
Reaction score
SOOOO CLEAN!!!!!! i would love to shoot your car. if im ever in your area you will be getting a PM! lol

paydirt

Roll Racer
Reaction score
I've always loved your photography, it would be an honor to have you take some pics of it

TexStang

Reaction score
where did you get your front turn signals? What did you do for the bulbs?

paydirt

Roll Racer
Reaction score
I got a package deal from stangmods.com it came with the clear signals and amber bulbs

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Nice! Ive been wondering what the tubes on the centri would look like painted black and just as I thought.....AWESOME! Very nice!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back