Torq tune

white07

Reaction score
Brandon Cortez

I feel bad because I keep emailing them. At first I wasn't in a hurry because my car was in pieces but now its together ready to start...hopefully lol.

Appreciate it.

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Brandon Cortez

I feel bad because I keep emailing them. At first I wasn't in a hurry because my car was in pieces but now its together ready to start...hopefully lol.

Appreciate it.

Just got a message to him. Hopefully he can get you situated!

Meister

forum member
Reaction score
Brandon Cortez

Appreciate it.

There is no reason to feel bad as you deserve to get what you pay for. We do need all of the information and all details to complete the tune.

Per our records we were missing information to properly complete the tune and it looks like we received an email stating 'you believe' the cams use phaser limiters but not sure if it is limiters or lockouts. Because of the memorial day long weekend no would could have responded to you yesterday and our mail order tunes are usually done after 5pm, which is why you have not gotten a response yet today.

HellFire

Reaction score
I've got a Torq tune incoming for my 5.0 Ford Racing supercharged tonight. I am fully confident it'll drive great, and will report back the results! I've spoken to Paul and Eric there and they couldn't have been more friendly and helpful.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back