Touch-screen upgrade: Raxiom, Pioneer, Tesla?

WVOHVANCFL

Reaction score
Good Wednesday Morning
I'd like to get a NAV / AM-FM / BlueTooth unit to replace the oem.
I don't want/need Sirius.
I want/need plug and play.
Has anybody installed a unit recently? Do you recommend it?
Thanks,
Rich

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
several write ups on this subforum on this question

Logan541

Reaction score
Had the raxiom unit it stopped working after 18 months, then had another unit can't remember the brand I got it from AM that stopped working in 8 months. On both the nav units they did not give current traffic or delays for that you had to connect it to your phone. So what is the point of having the Nav unit? I just said screw it put back the factory radio and bought the best garmin I could find and hard wired it in. Got a bracket that attaches to the radio an holds it off to the side of the radio. Looks like it came that way from the factory and I am happy now, plus the garmin has a back up cam that works better than both the nav units

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
Android + model specific installation kit.
Or
OEM.

Mitchr85

Reaction score
I installed the Dynavin N7-MST2010 which is a clone of the Raxiom. I've not had any issues, have not used the Navigation because I use the Apple Car Play instead. The unit has plenty of power! I replace the stock speakers with Kicker 8" subs and co-axial rear speakers and Morel component for the front mid bass/ tweets. I think it sounds really good but the Morel's really helped since it was a little harsh on the highs before the speaker swap.

Logan541

Reaction score
It's by a company called panavise you need 2 pieces look up the part numbers on the panavise site but by the bracket from ebay or amazon and the mount from best buy its way cheaperr that way

Logan541

Reaction score
Oh another thing I forgot which garmin I have its out in the garage but anyway it has alexa built in so thats cool.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back