Track wheel/tire setup, GT500s, 5.0 JLT intake, Boss Steering Wheel, etc.

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
BFG R1 & Bullitt Wheel set. 245/40/18 all the way around with OEM Bullitt's (18x8.5" squared). One wheel has a few knicks from the previous owner but otherwise the wheels are in great shape. Tires are honestly the nicest set of used tires I have ever seen. They still have 4/32nd left (new is 4/32) and have no blueing of the tread anywhere. Balanced and ready to go. Never got the chance to run them unfortunately. $600 plus shipping and PP fees for everything, or $340 for tires and $300 for wheels.

OEM 2011 GT500 wheels. 19x9.5" all around and they don't come with tires or TPMS. They do include the center caps. Would make an excellent track setup if you have 6 pistons up front. Very strong forged wheels that don't weigh a bunch either. Painted black after I fixed some curb rash on them. Paint is perfect but it's a slid 8/10. $600 plus shipping (usually $120 for all four unless very close to me).

Authentic (not sure if there are even knock offs) Boss 302 steering wheel. I bought two of them but didn't really care for it as much as I thought I would. Alcantara is in great shape and the buttons are perfect. Came off a 2012. $210 shipped or trade for a 2010+ Premium GT wheel and $100.

Ford Racing 30lb Injectors. Unsure of the mileage as it came off a car we had sitting out back (kinda race car). It always idled and drove well so nothing wrong with the injectors. $160 shipped. Also have a BBK 90mm Maf housing that is cal'd for the injectors and I'll do $300 shipped for both.

Local pickup in Vancouver, WA would be awesome for the big stuff, and I'd knock a few bucks off the price. Thanks!

Last edited:

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
Intake sold! Everything else still available. OP updated with new prices

nbk13nw

forum member
Reaction score
Any idea of the steering wheel would fit on an 05 GT? I am only concerned with the fir and cruise functions

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
Any idea of the steering wheel would fit on an 05 GT? I am only concerned with the fir and cruise functions

I will, I've got one in my 06 right now. You need to transfer the harness from your current wheel

nbk13nw

forum member
Reaction score
Man. Been looking for a new wheel that would fit (lol. Not fir). If it is still available next week I will definitely hit you up.

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
Bump, Bullitt wheels are pending locally. Everything else, including the R1's, is still available! Prices updated in the original post as well.

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
Buyer bitched out on the wheels, thought he could run 17" tires on them...

So everything is still for sale

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back