TSS Oil pump, UDP, Line Lock, Misc

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
This is a TSS oil pump with billet gears. Put together professionally. Low miles and for a 3v. $325 Shipped Sold

DSC_0318.jpg

SLP Line Lock for 05-06. $125 Shipped
DSC_0322.jpg

Steeda Under Drive Pullies. Yellow can be stripped and repainted. $110 Shipped Sold
DSC_0324.jpg

BMR Adjustable UCA with spherical bushings. $150 shipped Sold
DSC_0320.jpg

Smoked Front corner light. I just used amber lights in it. $80 shipped
DSC_0328.jpg

UPR Black Billet gas door. Same as this one http://www.uprproducts.com/mustang-billet-fuel-door-gloss-black-raised-05.html $60 shipped
DSC_0329.jpg

Leather Center Console Cover. Brand new but out of box. Never install. $30 shipped SOLD
DSC_0330.jpg

Last edited:

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
The tss pump is the very first pic. Is it not coming up? I dont know how to take the cover apart. Id hate to try it and mess it up. If its easy and you know how, Im all about it

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Pics are up now thanks. The cover comes off with a couple torx screws in back. Simple and nothing falls out or anything to worry about. I would just like to see the gears for scoring/wear marks etc if you get a chance. It takes just a few minutes to remove the back cover and put it back together

thanks!

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Sounds good. Ill do it when I get back to the house

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Pics are up now thanks. The cover comes off with a couple torx screws in back. Simple and nothing falls out or anything to worry about. I would just like to see the gears for scoring/wear marks etc if you get a chance. It takes just a few minutes to remove the back cover and put it back together

thanks!

So I went to go bust the cover off. The screws were pretty good in there but when I was working on the first one, I noticed this and figured it was good enough and snapped the pic.

DSC_0337.jpg

jas2234

forum member
Reaction score
tried to pm you not sure if you got it or not. did you have a chance to ship the console cover yet?

Back