Tuning Nutswingers and Sheeple enter!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Darren...remember this post???

Originally Posted by TexasKyle
Man, you should have left it up. I read your original post and was just waiting for the responses to come pouring in. I was sub'd for the fun Darren! Damn you for backing out! lol

Told you that you should have just left it up. The thread ended up going to the same place anyhow. :beerdrink:

Naw, right now it's just this:
437x318px-LL-bc93f86a_girl-fight-gif.gif

Had I posted the REAL DEAL, it would be this:
2n7p6kw.jpg

:omfg::roflmao:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
You looking for some new nuts again?

Nah, Ford Racing recommended them for tuning an FRPP 90mm TB since all the tuners I talked to didn't have files for this yet. I don't have the TB, just interested in these guys rep. I'm cool where I am.

I'd get another FRPP 90mm TB in a heartbeat if I could find a reputable tuner to tune it.

Last edited:

DIB5.0

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not sure I'd want the old Doug from BAMA tuning my car just yet. He hasn't blown anything up to call himself "experienced" on these Coyotes yet................or has he?

Been working with Doug on his auto tune. Have his auto torq tune right now. Thing is a beast. Best auto tune I have tried.

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
The sheeple or the guys from Deliverence?

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Nah, Ford Racing recommended them for tuning an FRPP 90mm TB since all the tuners I talked to didn't have files for this yet. I don't have the TB, just interested in these guys rep. I'm cool where I am.

I'd get another FRPP 90mm TB in a heartbeat if I could find a reputable tuner to tune it.

considering guys are pushing over 700rwhp on the stock one through boost, not sure why you need it.

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
If I had Darren's money I'd throw mine away!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back