TX2K

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Who's going and who has been? I am going this year and wanted to check out the process there as far as registering for the drag event and tech for the event.

FATHERFORD

Reaction score
I'll be there. Plan on doing the sat/sun drag event. TX2k is all about the night hours though, not really the event itself.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
I'll probably go to some of the events to watch. I also live off I-10 west of beltway 8 and they do a lot out here and on Hwy 99.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Well with it being on the East side this year it'll be a little different.

I will be participating in the drag event at the track as well.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
THERE IS NO SIGNUP for the drag races Saturday and Sunday. Show up at the gate and race those days!!

The signup was for the roll racing events

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
THERE IS NO SIGNUP for the drag races Saturday and Sunday. Show up at the gate and race those days!!

The signup was for the roll racing events

Gotcha, I plan to be down there Thur. thru Sun.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
I think I have the days off; if not I know I will be off the Friday and Saturday.

We'll have to meet up for dinner (on you) on one of the days.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I think I have the days off; if not I know I will be off the Friday and Saturday.

We'll have to meet up for dinner (on you) on one of the days.

Sure, I don't mine buying a meal for my favorite civil servant... :asslicker: LOL

We do need to hang out and I for sure am up for some good meals and racing. I will be there for 3 full days not counting the drive there and back, Im coming in on Thursday and going home Sunday afternoon.

I don't know how well those street pulls are going to go for those guys with the new task force there in Houston. Seams like this would be time for them to be set on KILL. I feel like a ton of nice cars are going to get impounded this year. To many street racing accidents this year. I guess we will see.

ILW84U

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am going this year and wanted to check out the process there as far as registering for the drag event and tech for the event.

I was checking on dates & saw this online.

HOW DO YOU LOCK IN A SPOT: You must email the following information to [email protected] : Full Name, Car Year, Car Make/Model, Car whp. I am limiting the number of entries that will be allowed to approximately 130 so as to have an event that isn’t too full and one that allows for as many side by side races as possible.

Here is the link with more info.

http://tx2k.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80

FATHERFORD

Reaction score
Yeah I got invited to the roll event this year...but a 1200rwhp mustang would have been the slowest car out there.... Lots of bad bad rides this year.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Yeah I got invited to the roll event this year...but a 1200rwhp mustang would have been the slowest car out there.... Lots of bad bad rides this year.

Yeah isn't it crazy?

There are some pretty wild builds going on in the area. Jasons 2400hp GT, Williams 1900 hp c6, the UGR lambos, etc

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Not looking good! Im thinking of skipping and finding some place closer to T&T my car. RPR left a bad taste in my mouth last FFW when there was rain.

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Yeah I already scheduled off and might head north if it's going to rain. I just want to race since I have been a year off the track

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Yeah I already scheduled off and might head north if it's going to rain. I just want to race since I have been a year off the track

I've been looking and it looks like Lufkin is closed next weekend and Ennis has a Pro mod event.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
One of the shops up here is bringing their evo down. Should be interesting. Their slower car was featured by 1320 video a little while ago, traps north of 180.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back