weird vibration

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So this vibration has been going on for quite some time now. Now it only happens when the air is on and im at an idle. If im idling somewhere like at a light for example while the air is on, the car starts to vibrate not serious vibration but like a pulse vibration like bahhh....bahhh...bahhhh..so on and so forth...BUT if i put it in park or netural it stops but when i put it in drive it vibrates....now it only happens when i idle nothing going on as im driving around......I just want to make sure this is normal or if something wrong.....

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
maybe the exhaust is vibrating. or your motor mounts. that sounds like my 98 mirage, haha all old cars do the same thing when motor mounts are shot, another thing i learned at school is that the torque converter may have issues unlucking.

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
not im just saying that u may get vib from that. not when the a/c on just wanted to share that.

maybe the rpms at iddle? have u seen the rpms when u get the vibe? what do they do when u put it in neutral?

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
the rpms arent going up or down or anything like that there just at one place at idle. And the rpms stay the same when the car is in neutral

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back