Weld S76?

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the Weld RT-S S76 wheels? I am trying to find some pictures of them on our cars but not having much luck.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They are finally here. Weld S76B 18x8 and 18x10. Here are a couple teaser shots from my cell phone. I will get them cleaned up and take some good pics when the weather breaks.

In the box!!

Poor shot of the car as I was putting it in the garage, after getting home.

I am very happy with my choice and I think they look great.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They are not bad for a true forged wheel. They retail for $650 each for the fronts and $700 each for the rears. I didn't pay that much, as I got a good deal on them.

TxS197

Reaction score
Looks good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They are finally here. Weld S76B 18x8 and 18x10. Here are a couple teaser shots from my cell phone. I will get them cleaned up and take some good pics when the weather breaks.

In the box!!

Poor shot of the car as I was putting it in the garage, after getting home.

I am very happy with my choice and I think they look great.

Earl,

They look great man. :beer:

I am looking forward to when the weather clears-up to when you can take some larger pics and share them with us.

You did good man.

Terry

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well I finally got the time and some sunlight to take some better pics. I'm not very good at taking pics but here they are.

The hub area on these are a lot smaller and they show the rotor hubs more. I have to pull these back off and clean up the rotor hubs now. I like wheels that are flush with the fenders and that is what I ordered these to be. I am very happy with the way these look and they are lighter than my Boost wheels also.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Earl,

This picture really shows the detail.

8_zpszftrxjuk.jpg

Thanks for all the pictures.
They look great on your Mustang IMO.
Those rear shots really show off the Mickey Thompson tires.

Terry

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Earl as I expected they look awesome on your car!

Do you mind sharing the detailed specs on your wheel and tire combinations?

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sure Scott. These all have the high pad, as I have Wilwood brakes and it's needed for clearance on the fronts and I wanted front and rears to have the same pad height. The fronts are 18x8 with 5.1 inch backspacing and 255/45/18 tires. The rears are 18x10 with 7.1 inch backspacing and M/T 305/45/18 DR's. I really wanted 5.5 backspacing for the fronts but Weld doesn't make that wheel with the high pad.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
This might be a silly question. But im not sure since weld offers different pad heights. Does the pad height affect the amount of lip the wheel has at all? If so, in what way does it affect it? As in High pad have more lip and low pad less lip or vice/versa?

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The pad height affects the way the spokes run from the hub. They make a low, medium and high pad height. The designs are for brake caliper clearance. The low pad the spokes are almost flat, the medium pad has more curvature and the high pad the spokes kick out for maximum clearance. It doesn't really effect the lip or offset, it's all in the shape of the spokes. You can see on this pic the way the spokes have an arch to them.

Now this stock pic shows the spokes almost flat and is probably a medium height pad.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back