What belt size for gen 2 5.0 with A/C delete

Suecra

Reaction score
I'm assuming I can run an a/c delete pulley and use a stock length belt but I'd rather see if anyone knows the size I need for the a/c delete without pulley? I know tons of people run it but cant find the info for size.

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
Why would you delete AC on a street car?

I got a ball park length when I needed a belt by measuring the length with a string/rope. Went to autozone and got a couple of belts based on my measurement, returned the ones that didnt fit. (This was for my hydraulic PS pump)

LarryJM

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Lots of talk these are close loop systems where you can't delete the A/C and still expect the car to run with a stock ECU unit.

Suecra

Reaction score
Why would you delete AC on a street car?

I got a ball park length when I needed a belt by measuring the length with a string/rope. Went to autozone and got a couple of belts based on my measurement, returned the ones that didnt fit. (This was for my hydraulic PS pump)
It's a swap car, putting A/C into the car isn't necessary and will be done in the future when I can collect the parts for it. I've seen plenty of people delete the A/C on these cars so I figured there would be information on it somewhere but I'll just run a stock belt with a idle pulley if its not readily available.

07gts197

forum member
Reaction score
The gen 2 has a seperate belt for the ac compressor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back