What do you do when your Stang goes down...

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
ha ha ha thats awesome. i went to an auto cross a few weeks ago where a guy was running his daqily driver kia. and he ran the shit out of it. beat me by at least 5 or 6 seconds

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice...what happened to the Mustang?

Jaylee

forum member
Reaction score
That's way better than my company vehicle. I have to drive an F-550 with an 11' bed on it. It probably wouldn't do so well at the track.

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
That's right Paul, come clean about your company and who makes the decisions on the company car, lol! Looks like you had fun. I am down and out with another trans failure.

pcdrj

forum member
Reaction score
That's right Paul, come clean about your company and who makes the decisions on the company car, lol! Looks like you had fun. I am down and out with another trans failure.

I'm still chasing bad vibes. Installed new motor mounts today. Same. Engine vibrates from about 2300-5000 RPM standing still. Flywheel and clutch are brand new. Folks are telling me the balancer is likely culprit. I'm ordering an ATI unit on Monday.

Gotta say kudos to Audi. I haven't been a big fan of this car but it impressed me on the track. 3700#, 265 HP (about 210 to 4 wheels). Very linear and predictable. I got by some M3's, 911, Vettes, and a SN95. Obviously this run group was a little green.

The car is very nose heavy so I used understeer and tire scrub to slow down since my brakes had turned to ashes by second day.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back