What does 219MPH look like?

50tbrd88

forum member
Reaction score
You would have to be a complete idiot to do that on a public highway...but that 219 mph pass was impressive.

MyFordsFly

forum member
Reaction score
Yea that fly-by was an awesome shot, great video.

And for those who havent seen this vid before, here ya go.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/turbo-busa-going-230-mph_6073.htm#

This is probably the most vulgar display of speed I have seen to this day. But that lambo vid is definately a very close second. Notice how the front wheel doesnt come down till 140 and how the tac is still climbing long after the speedo is maxed out.

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
I call bs on the second vid too....the white dotted lines never really blur into 1 either, which is a big indicater of speed. good call on the trees too, doesn't look like he's going 200 mph

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
Lets post this in the kills section and watch all the trolls talk about how that aint shit and a LS motor could do 230mph

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
Lets post this in the kills section and watch all the trolls talk about how that aint shit and a LS motor could do 230mph

hennessey-venom-gt-xl.jpg

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Reckless bastard didn't signal when he changed lanes.

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
I call Bullshit on the Busa video. Watch the side of the road and watch how slowly the side roads go by.

BS??? NO WAY...How slowly the side roads go by? Do you know the distance in between the side roads? Also, someone mentioned the trees, but everyone knows the further something is away, the slower it will appear. Next time your in a car, look at the white lines and see how fast they go past you...Then look at the trees and watch how slow it looks like your going...And then if your in the south like me, look at some cows in a pasture...Looks like your creeping lol

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yep,in arizona on 202.

Yep, this vids over year old. It had been "out" for a while then the local media picked up on it made a big deal about it. Police tried to and I think eventually identified the guy. The original website 200mph.com was shut down a few days after it broke on the news.

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, i wonder what the Gallardo at the Texas Mile looked like when it hit 249.9 in less than 3/4mi. That dude looks like he's been driving a while.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back