What have you done to your house today

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
what kind of system did you go with?

Russound Multiroom ABUS surround sound system with controls in each room. Previous owner had it and never full hooked it up. I have an airport express that expands my airport extreme base station and it connects a single headphone jack to the main Russound input so I can use airplay and it plays through each room. It's simple and I absolutely thrilled with how it turned out.

Some pics of speakers

Guest bedroom
y9ybeva9.jpg

Master
ebu7upur.jpg

Living room
aty3erez.jpg

Main source in basement. I'll be putting a home theater in that place later.

y4eraja8.jpg

Last edited:

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
I found this in my new house today while checking out a closet. My last name is Mullarkey so this was kinda freaky and cool

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys I'm glad the way everything is turning out so far. Have to go buy some more baseboard later to finish up the living room and put it all back together. Also, does anyone know anywhere I can find a huge area rug for a good price for the living room online??

I REALLY like that speaker setup Cam. My coworker does stuff like that on the side and I want him to set something like that up for me later too.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
^ Shipping will kill you on anything that big purchased online. Try your local flea markets for big rugs.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
^ Shipping will kill you on anything that big purchased online. Try your local flea markets for big rugs.

Yeah you're probably right. Maybe I can find some kind of outlets in the los Angeles area that I can drive down and get a good deal on one.

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
Haha. Thats kind of surprising. I don't think i've ever personally heard someone use malarky.

garner

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys I'm glad the way everything is turning out so far. Have to go buy some more baseboard later to finish up the living room and put it all back together. Also, does anyone know anywhere I can find a huge area rug for a good price for the living room online??

I REALLY like that speaker setup Cam. My coworker does stuff like that on the side and I want him to set something like that up for me later too.

Try a furniture store. That's where we got the one in our living room

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
:idea:

Just bought a 9x11 rug for in the living room and got here a few days ago. 275 shipped. Shop around. Look for the places that offer free shipping, there are many.

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back