What have you done to your house today

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks ... and yeah, as much as she loves the red, she knows it has to go to make the house appeal to more buyers and get top dollar for it.

Last night I was up till about 3AM (this morning), but I finished all the top cabinets.
The "done" ones I posted above are to the left of these ones:
(I have the doors propped slightly open until the paint fully cures in a couple/few days)

How are you doing it, and what are you using? We're looking at doing either refacing, new cabinets, or simply painting the old ones.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Youre gonna do all that work and then she will not want to move. Lol.

Ha, that would suck, but we both have Mustangs and neither one of us owns a garage, we want a house with a garage, she wants a garden to play with, we want, we want, we want ... we're definitely not staying here ...

Love it or List It!

We've made a decision, and we're going to LIST IT!

Lol

How are you doing it, and what are you using? We're looking at doing either refacing, new cabinets, or simply painting the old ones.

From Lowe's, Valspar Bonding Primer and Valspar "Reserve" paint, 2 coats of each.
Took the doors off, all the hinges/knobs off, then went to town, one side at a time, doing the coats about 20-30 minutes apart

That being said, one of the 2 bathroom vanities I'm also working on is now DONE :)
Re-used old drop-in sink to maximize savings, but new faucet, new "Orion" granite top, new handles and hinges, and new paint.
Everything was her idea, her money, her decisions.
I just did the labor, lol

2014-10-29_vanity-done_zps7f85d648.jpg

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
We found my wife's first truck. It was an old pasture truck on the ranch her dad used to cowboy at. The truck had sat out next to an old barn for thirty years. The new owners said we could have it if we could get it. Well, we got it. I went and got it and did a little fall themed display in the bed. I think it looks neat as hell.

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
We found my wife's first truck. It was an old pasture truck on the ranch her dad used to cowboy at. The truck had sat out next to an old barn for thirty years. The new owners said we could have it if we could get it. Well, we got it. I went and got it and did a little fall themed display in the bed. I think it looks neat as hell.

Wow! Too cool, man. Plans to get her drivable?

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Jaye, looks pretty cool now... one more thing you have to mow and trim around in the spring/summer...

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Wow! Too cool, man. Plans to get her drivable?
Yeah I think we will. I've found a site to get parts.

Jaye, looks pretty cool now... one more thing you have to mow and trim around in the spring/summer...

Yeah I know. I'm actually going to build something with railroad ties, like a small display filled with dirt or gravel with a sheet of weed blocker. Nothing big, just something to prevent the weeds and grass issue.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
As soon as I saw the old truck with the pumpkins in it, man, no homo but I fell in love with the idea. So it is a GMC, so what? That is a really cool setup.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
As soon as I saw the old truck with the pumpkins in it, man, no homo but I fell in love with the idea. So it is a GMC, so what? That is a really cool setup.

anyone who hates on a truck like that just because of the make should be beaten.

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score

Saw this on fb, very neat jaye!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back